Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Embarrassing childhood moments

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
I remember in middle school we were reading some information about some historical figure that was a virgin (no, we weren't learning about ER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ) and 12-year-old me raised my hand like Young Sheldon and literally asked "what's a virgin?"

Everyone physically recoiled and I heard some tense sighs of frustration fill the room from all the NT normies who already probably learned how to beat off. LOL, a good amount of girls in that class probably lost their virginities at that point, and my sheltered ass had no clue how sex even worked

Jesus christ, i cringe so hard thinking about that. After thinking about shit like that, no wonder I'm an inkwell.

Last edited:
I have far too many cringe moments in my pathetic life

As I walked in the class which had 90% of the staceys in my school in it, the teacher asked “what do you like most about girls”. Paranoid, heart racing, and stoned out of my fucking mind, I replied “Their ass”, and everyone in the class started laughing.
no fucking way this happened

did you get in trouble?

How old are you?

One of the cringiest things that happened to me in school was when I had to take a class called “altruism” which was all about love.

I had left class to smoke some marijuana (which I can never handle in social situations).

As I walked in the class which had 90% of the staceys in my school in it, the teacher asked “what do you like most about girls”. Paranoid, heart racing, and stoned out of my fucking mind, I replied “ass”, and everyone in the class started laughing.

Actually come to think of it, something much worse happened that was unrelated but i’ve already typed this out
that doesn't sound bad nigga

Lmao, actually pretty funny

It was bad for someone with crippling social anxiety. I wasnt an outgoing chad who smoked weed. I was a weird introvert who never said a word.
the people reacted fine tho

I knew what a virgin was during church school as a younger kid

normies start having sex the moment they stop using diapers tbh ngl.

Found out what sex was when I got in trouble for using the term frequently in 3rd grade