Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Embarrassed a normie lying about his height to foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Some normie next to be was telling everyone he is 6'1". I'm asked my height and I tell everyone 5'10". This is significant because we're pretty much exactly the same height (with me being a little bit taller). Everyone started laughing and his hamster went off.

and the whole bus clapped

Lifefuel. Similar thing happened with an asshole Chad from my work. He has written 185cm in his ID card. I'm 183cm and am at least 2-3cm taller than him and I called him out. He just said "nah man", but I could see internal manlet tears. Felt good.

Lifefuel. Similar thing happened with an asshole Chad from my work. He has written 185cm in his ID card. I'm 183cm and am at least 2-3cm taller than him and I called him out. He just said "nah man", but I could see internal manlet tears. Felt good.
Hahahah hilarious. The normie used the same excuse (6'1" was written on his drivers license). In fact he's deluded himself so much into being 6'1" that he even lied when he was at the DMV

fucking deserves it for frauding 4 inches. when will they learn...?

I've had guys way shorter than me claim my height. I don't understand how you can be that deluded. Do they measure themselves while wearing high heels for guys(jordans, boots, and most nike shoes) and think that's their actual height.

My driver's license says I'm 6 feet even though I'm 5' 9". No idea how they let me get away with it.

My driver's license says I'm 6 feet even though I'm 5' 9". No idea how they let me get away with it.
It's like when they ask a femoid her weight and she says, "120 lbs," even though she's really 220 they're not going to embarrass her and put down her true weight.

You now have total carte-blanche to commit any crimes and get away with it, as they will obsessively seek a man who is 6' tall. Purge life ticket.

The only way for us to ascend is to lie. LIE LIE LIE.

My license said this too until I corrected it a few years ago like an idiot.

Just wonder why he got banned tho

and the whole bus clapped

Underrated

IMG 6794

>tfw you tell people you're 6'1 but you're 6'0

Absolutely satanic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5