Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Emba should go back to school and have his hoe phase.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
He should start using all that free time he has on disability and start studying and he can go back to community college and have his hoe phase with the grannies. Work his way up to be a millionaire and can ascend with a hot 40-60 year old. What do yall say?

@Emba

@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092

@Emba could do it even faster than that:- he could write for TV comedies, I swear...-

Move to NY or LA and write for sitcoms or late-night shows, and bam, those grannies are in the bag- :foidSoy:

I think he is long past the point of giving a shit about relationships and hooking up.

if hes on disability means he gets out of bed and be like enough workout for today. and you want him to go back to college
Confirmed
I think he is long past the point of giving a shit about relationships and hooking up.
Indeed
@Emba could do it even faster than that:- he could write for TV comedies, I swear...-

Move to NY or LA and write for sitcoms or late-night shows, and bam, those grannies are in the bag- :foidSoy:
The grannies are in the plastic bag under my new driveway
He should start using all that free time he has on disability and start studying and he can go back to community college and have his hoe phase with the grannies. Work his way up to be a millionaire and can ascend with a hot 40-60 year old. What do yall say?

@Emba
Yawl

at that age dick wont work on top of mental issues

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back