Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Email this to a local politician

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
Jacksepticeye's dad is laid down in hell with a huge boulder crushing him. Jacksepticeye's dad, crushed into such a narrow space, speaks: "PLEASE, SOMEONE PULL ME OUT! PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!! I DID WRONGLY! I'M SO SORRY!! HOW CAN I BE RELIEVED OF THIS PAIN?!? HOW MUCH MORE FORGIVENESS MUST I BEG FOR IN ORDER TO BE RID OF THIS PAIN? IT FEELS LIKE I'VE ENDURED SO MUCH PAIN ALREADY WHY HAS IT NOT ENDED YET? THERE WERE ETERNAL WORLDS AFTER ALL... IT WAS HEAVEN AND HELL AND I AM IN HELL!!! THERE IS NOT A MINUTE OR A SECOND'S REST FROM THIS ENDLESS AGONY I BEGGED FOR FORGIVENESS AND SUFFERED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT I CANNOT BE FORGIVEN BECAUSE I HAVE FALLEN INTO HELL! THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR ME TO TURN AROUND! HELL TRULY EXISTS!!! I AM UNDENIABLY IN HELL!!! MANY PEOPLE WILL FALL AND FALL INTO HELL BECAUSE OF ME!!! WHAT CAN I DO??!?" A snake has gone through Jacksepticeye's dad's throat and is coming out of his mouth "I HATE THIS SO MUCH!! I CAN'T BEAR THIS!!! I HATE THE PAIN!!! I HATE THIS PUNISHMENT!! IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING FUN OF GEORGE FLOYD THIS GREAT? IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR NOT RESPECTING GEORGE FLOYD REALLY THIS HUGE? DON'T SIMP FOR ME!! HELL IS REAL!!! THERE IS NO TRUTH IN JACKS WORDS!!! THE YOUTUBER THAT YOU ALL BELIEVE IN IS LYING!! I AM JACKSEPTICEYE'S DAD! JACKSEPTICEYE'S DAD WHOM YOU HAVE MADE MEMES OUT OF AND SIMPED FOR... IS NOW IN HELL! YOU WILL FALL INTO HELL IF YOU KEEP DOING ALL THOSE THINGS!"

Are you intoxicated?

thanks for the reminder, sometimes i forget that jacksepticeyes dad is currently burning and writhing in hell for eternity