Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elvis presley's daughter inherited $100 million. Now only has $14k left. Daily reminder "strong businesswomen " inherit money and don't make it

Out of 321 female billionaires, how many of them are self made billionaires?

Don't know tbh

But the top 6 women all one way or another inherited their money. I think it might even be top 10 .

Don't know tbh

But the top 6 women all one way or another inherited their money. I think it might even be top 10 .
I think overwhelming majority of them inherited their money otherwise SJW and femturd controlled media would 24×7 show how holes become billionaires by their own.

NEVER give a woman money unless she's about to go shopping groceries for you!!!

jfl and of course she blames it on a man. holes are such weak, pathetic creatures

HOW? Goddamn, how fucking stupid can you be with money?

HOW? Goddamn, how fucking stupid can you be with money?
She could have invested half of it in some "vanilla investments" and ldar and take Chad dick for life but some she still fucked up with $100 million
jfl and of course she blames it on a man. holes are such weak, pathetic creatures
Ahh yeah so I handed my $100 million to him and it just disappeared I definitely don't know how that happened plz help teehee

Ngl . I'll waste my money like crazy too if I had that fortune...

I can't take you seriously with your anime avi. The patrick bateman pics i posted are all much better.
Too much Americans Psycho Avi already bro.

I also had Christan bale as my Avi on lookism so I decided that there should be something new

Ngl . I'll waste my money like crazy too if I had that fortune...
You could just invest it in some "vanilla investments".

You would still get like 5 million per year. More than enough to spend. That's assuming only an 5% interest rate, it could be as high as 11%.

There's that daughter of the former Angola president who is a "self made billionaire" (used his connections to be corrupt as fuck)

Just lol how the fuck does someone reduce 100 million to $14000. Even at peak recklessness I would stash $5 mil for safety

"Women are good with business sweaty"
Said no one ever

"Women are good with business sweaty"
Said no one ever
Ironically the females who did make it generally by themselves are from places like China where equality index is low.

Meanwhile all those equal countries, foids just inherit stuff jfl

It says quite a few but i wasnt able to find even one that was actually self made. There is always a man or men there doing the work or giving them the money. Only “self made” billionare woman who is actually self made that I ever heard of is Oprah Winfrey

Just lol how the fuck does someone reduce 100 million to $14000. Even at peak recklessness I would stash $5 mil for safety
Mike tyson blew 300 million in less than a year which included divorce settlements and over the top wild spending

Ying and Yang

Men make money, women spend it
full

Misinformation makes us look bad
IMG 20200210 074019

If i got 100 million in fortune from my world famous rock star dad i wouldnt blow that shit. Id be smart and buy a mansion for a couple million, and live there forever. Id probably have atleast 90 million left over (buying all the shit i want, buying furniture and house) thatd i put in the bank to build investment, and use the money off that to buy shit. I did a investment of that 90 mil at 0.07 investment per year with 0 contribution, and ended up with 63,000 interest. Thats a fucking salary of a above average job. She is a song writer aswell, and could probably get money making music and getting popular because elvis presley daughter and from doing interviews. There is no way she was able to spend fuckin 90 million that fast, but apparently foids are that fucking stupid to blow such a fortune that you wouldnt have to ever work again

200.gif

Dumb bitch smh...

Misinformation makes us look bad
View attachment 199729
So all that happened and she didn't even realize it :feelsugh: . That's pretty dumb itself.

Maybe the manager was some Chad so she thought whatever he is doing is good teehee I don't need to worry.

Men create, women destroy...

How the fuck do you manage to lose $100 million that fast? I'm almost positive I can live the rest of my life without having to work with just $4 million.

tbhtbh. I am impulsive as fuck and even I wouldn't fuck it up this bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back