Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @ElTrucel

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
You convince me that you are a sexhaver if you're confident in witchcraft.

Because I'm a very humble person

Because I would not be ashamed of being a handsome fakecel

Last edited:
And I would not be ashamed of get pussy

I did not construct a personality around my inceldom. I do not identify myself with inceldom. I am an occultist

It's basically "Factitious Mind" my idea.
You create the factitious mind within yourself and Cmd KILL the original one.

Factitious mind is very fragile but if done correctly it allows you to build identity within the factitious mind overtime.

My identity never builds itself. I'm Bipolar. Doing that magic is a sign of OCD too. But it's helpful, I feel like I can never stop doing this magic.

A tool to change the Matrix programmed within your brain. Fragile. Fucking matrix tryna
Cmd FORCE Neurotype on me, and fails giving me bipolar. I don't want neither. I want factitious transcendence.

I stopped my heartbeat once to destroy the Matrix but it didn't work. Had a fun interstellar trip in my mind though.

Last edited:
@ElTruecel

It's basically "Factitious Mind" my idea.
You create the factitious mind within yourself and Cmd KILL the original one.

Factitious mind is very fragile but if done correctly it allows you to build identity within the factitious mind overtime.

My identity never builds itself. I'm Bipolar. Doing that magic is a sign of OCD too. But it's helpful, I feel like I can never stop doing this magic.

A tool to change the Matrix programmed within your brain. Fragile. Fucking matrix tryna
Cmd FORCE Neurotype on me, and fails giving me bipolar. I don't want neither. I want factitious transcendence.

I stopped my heartbeat once to destroy the Matrix but it didn't work. Had a fun interstellar trip in my mind though.
The mind is a microcosm of the universe

Nah I’m not that young I’m 18 but I started lurking at 15. Lol not at 9. Also hmmm I listened to the whole thing @Spergz is the guy you’re talking about right?
I'm glad you didn't join this site at 9. The idea of a elementary school student joining a black pill site full of autistic adults is pretty crazy.

I'm glad you didn't join this site at 9. The idea of a elementary school student joining a black pill site full of autistic adults is pretty crazy.
Yea the youngest people who joined this site were around 14 from what I remember