Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon "Redpill" Musk tells us colleges are Nazi indoctrination camps where students are required to pay $500+ to learn stuff and take 80 classes...

Im sorry you got no replies but yes he is right, universities and colleges is useless bullshit nowadays.

What they provide is overpriced. Meanwhile here where we have highly subsidized tuition, the educative quality is total crap.

You could probably learn everything you learn at college from the Internet for free, but college provides structure in your learning as well as a means of credentialising and proving that you have that knowledge to would be employers

High IQ and prestigious unicels @Anonymous MG @PPEcel thoughts?

If you go to college AND YOU'RE INCEL you're retarded

Other people are really good at teaching themselves concepts, there are also degrees which are wholly unnecessary and useless to your career and life. If you had the opportunity to though without going into significant debt, then I'd likely still go to University for useful degrees such as engineering which will guarantee enough wage slaving money to be able to surgerymaxx.

I also wouldn't trust Musk too much, he's way too spread out in regards to company ownings. His ideas for an ideal futuristic world are too pro-humanity for my tastes, and he's quite too afraid of the existence of AI.

tl;dr: Only go to University if you can avoid debt and go into something such as engineering or to get an MBA pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

srs?

Elab incel, NOW!
Why would you go to a place where:

1) you get mogged constantly
2) you get indoctrinated with shit
3) YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS JFL

Come on dude.

Come on dude.

Brutal tbh ngl, very brutal.

trueeeeeeeeeeeee

Elon Cuck and unis can suck my cock
20200221 162350

Be a fool, stay in school!

I didn't need a college degree to be homeless! ... I mean, a self-employed gem and mineral prospector/ salesman. That had no "overhead."

Come on dude.
How else are we supposed to get jobs that pay above minimum wage? I'm not in uni myself but I'm sure others don't have many options.

How else are we supposed to get jobs that pay above minimum wage? I'm not in uni myself but I'm sure others don't have many options.
I forgot that it's beyond over for americels.

College is for cucks. Only reason I'm going is too see if the stories about college being gigacucked are true.

i don't give a shit about that retard ngl

I'd rather rope tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back