Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elon Musk’s Tranny Son Calls Attacks!

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★

Elon Musk’s Tranny Son Calls Attacks!​

Andrew Anglin August 7, 2024

Previously: Elon Musk Says He was Tricked Into Turning His Kid Into a Tranny
Elon should have been more aware that those drugs they were giving his faggot son were dangerous.
Now that faggot is a media figure out talking shit about him, and he’ll probably be there forever, or rather, until he kills himself.
New York Post:
Elon Musk’s trans daughter, Vivian Jenna Wilson, is bringing up her father’s alleged sordid past in retaliation for attacks he made on her because of her gender identity.
You are not a family man, you are a serial adulterer who won’t stop f–king lying about your own children,” the 20-year-old wrote via Threads Monday, referencing her dad’s many cheating scandals and kids.
Musk, 53, has 12 children with three different women, including Wilson’s twin, Griffin, with whom the X founder shares with first wife Justine Wilson.

Xavier Musk
Vivian then continued in the heated message to her dad, “You are not a christian, as far as I’m aware you’ve never stepped foot in a church. You are not some ‘bastion for equality/progress.’”
She then implied that Musk is a racist, alleging, “You called arabic the ‘language of the enemy’ when I was 6, have been sued for discrimation [sic] multiple times, and are from Apartheid South Africa.”
Vivian continued to blast the SpaceX founder, claiming he is not “saving the planet” because he allegedly does not “give a f–k about climate change.”
She concluded, “You single-handedly disillusioned me with how gullible we are as a species because somehow people keep believing you for reasons that continue to evade me.”
Well, it doesn’t really make him sound that bad.
The tranny son is not on Twitter, but some other site.

It would be funny if he was just replying to all of Elon’s stupid memes with “I hate you dad and you never loved me and you’re a racist.”
It’s clear he’s got a taste of the spotlight and likes it. It’s also clear this can be exploited for my own purposes.
I don’t usually work with trannies, but if this dude wants help in organizing replies to his father’s tweets, I’m down. We basically just want every unfunny 2014 doge meme Elon posts to have his tranny son as the top reply, saying “father, you never loved me and you don’t even believe in global warming. Why do you hate black people?”
And then up the ante, where the top reply on an unfunny meme is: “My father will never explain why he engaged in a lynching of an innocent black janitor in Palo Alto in 2009. That janitor was a true family man, unlike my father, and his children were left to go hungry.”
Keep upping the ante: “This is a photo of the family of the innocent black man my father lynched in 2009. Father, why did you do this? Why don’t you care about the Ukraine, Zionist?”
Elon probably won’t sue his son, but even if he does, Elon loses every single lawsuit he’s involved in.

The jews plotted manlet incels against trannies, nothing ever happens!

he gives his children names starting with X too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yeah the gay troon went on the attack, not caring about family ties at all

isn't this popular nowadays? trump's extended family did it

bidentroon's niece outed him in her diary, but didn't do anything else because idk, satanic troons stick together, i guess

What an idiot, he's not afraid that Papa Elon will disinherit him and cut him out of his will.