Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL elon musks son trooned out

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Captain
★★
elon musks son trooned out because he made fun of his voice one time or something when he was a kid
said it was high pitched
didnt even wait to finish puberty
just went right into transmaxxing

this fucking retard threw everything away
could of coped the rest of his life doing whatever he wants
he obviously was incel and wanted to not be anymore and was tricked into trooning out
or maybe he was always just a fag
i dont get these transgender "people"
like what the fuck is wrong with them?
they just cause so much confusion and harm to the world and everyone around them
its better just to remain incel because of this
being an incel will always be a million times better than being an incel tranny
basically put yourself on ultranightmare mode just to be an incel in denial in the end
:feelstastyman::feelshaha:
Images

Last edited:
A faith worse than death is having your child become a tranny.

Think he trooned out in early teens due to Cucklifornian brainwashing.

A faith worse than death is having your child become a tranny.
He's one of the richest men alive so he can copemaxx with all his money and forget about his tranny son.

>disowning your gigarichfag father
smartest troon

elon musks son trooned out because he made fun of his voice one time or something when he was a kid
said it was high pitched

he obviously was incel and wanted to not be anymore and was tricked into trooning out
they just cause so much confusion and harm to the world and everyone around them
basically put yourself on ultranightmare mode just to be an incel in denial in the end
View attachment 1215229

he looks feminine as fuck. Normally you can tell very fast if it a girl or a boy but he looks from begin like a girl...

said it was high pitched

View attachment 1215229

Bro if Elon was my dad
I'd keep in line and shut up
Your dad being the richest man in the world is as close to tutorial mode as you can get as a male

so you're saying that if you give your children names like X Æ A-Xii then they might grow up into deformed freakish abominations

shocking

Elon gives to him too much attention. He is apealing to cuckservatives with this troon drama.

Bro if Elon was my dad
I'd keep in line and shut up
Your dad being the richest man in the world is as close to tutorial mode as you can get as a male
And he has so many sons. You could be the Hunter Biden of the family and barley get any attention.

This story is peak clown world. It explains why he’s gone so far right, but only in the 21st century West is this a feasible story

I think they say 1 in 10 or 1 in 5 zoomer retards identify as a different gender or some shit. I forget the number but it's way too much

Why didnt he try to prevent him from becoming a troon in the first place ?

Why didnt he try to prevent him from becoming a troon in the first place ?
As if a man who gives his children names like a cipher of letters and numbers doesn't give a shit about them.

This is why he started pandering to right wing grifters

I think they say 1 in 10 or 1 in 5 zoomer retards identify as a different gender or some shit. I forget the number but it's way too much
heard in some PBD podcast that in USA 25% zoomers have been jewified and identifies as LGBT. it's definitely not natural. should be like 1-2% max. it's just a controlled mental and physical castration of a whole generation.

And he has so many sons. You could be the Hunter Biden of the family and barley get any attention.
I'd rather be the middle forgotten child of the richest man in the world than the golden child of a 3rd world couple

Man these gen alphas are done. Low t really got up to their head. They will start having periods soon