Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elon Musk, Singer Grimes 'Semi-Separated' After Three Years

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
the two are 'semi separated'

(possibly might be cucked??? idk)

elon musk fanboys are retarded, especially those on quora

elon musk fanboys are retarded, especially those on quora
They just had a child together just last year and now are separating?

WTF is this clown world: not even one of the richest and most influential men of our age by selling white people overpriced cars and is 6'2 tall can satiate foids ever-consuming hypergamy. :lul:

Completely over for the :redpill: and :bluepill: to be honest: you can't keep a girl completely loyal anymore by simply being rich and powerful or having a good "personality" that millions worship you for being the next coming of Jesus that will send men to Mars and save the planet from Global Warming.
This event marks more to come as the :blackpill: becomes more widespread; good find OP. :feelsokman:

And Elon Musk is kind of a Chad after the hair transplant tbh. There's always a bigger Chad though.
Doesn't matter because his wife? still smvmogs him despite being a dysgenic subhuman

Elonbuxx. When he broke up with Amber Heard, he said that he doesn't like sleeping alone in his bed and he fucking hates it and scared of it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They just had a child together just last year and now are separating?

WTF is this clown world: not even one of the richest and most influential men of our age by selling white people overpriced cars and is 6'2 tall can satiate foids ever-consuming hypergamy. :lul:

Completely over for the :redpill: and :bluepill: to be honest: you can't keep a girl completely loyal anymore by simply being rich and powerful or having a good "personality" that millions worship you for being the next coming of Jesus that will send men to Mars and save the planet from Global Warming.
This event marks more to come as the :blackpill: becomes more widespread; good find OP. :feelsokman:
This. I hope MGTOWS stop being bluepilled with "the wall" and "Improving"

“Friendly reminder that most wealthy men are LVM who treat women as sex objects and incubators.”

These women consider a 6’2 multi billionaire a “low value male”. I find that so fucking hilarious. :feelsclown:

I wonder what the queens on FDS consider a high value male if ELON FUCKING MUSK is “low value” :lul::lul::lul:

Based Elon Musk for impregnating that whore and leaving her.

Nigga is Genghis Khanmaxxing: first, he wants to conquer space and now the human gene pool with making children with multiple stacies and his high IQ tallfag genes. :lul:

Though he was dumb for fucking Grimes, she looked pretty ugly.:feelsugh:
Credit pa musk and ex

If I was in his position, I would do the same thing and impregnate 100 girls before I die.

Last edited: