Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon Musk is overrated

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Elon Musk is overrated and a tryhard. He's obviously trying to be the next Steve Jobs. I hope the Musk meme will soon pass, and fuck his cuck fans too.[/font]

Elon-Musk-bought-back-the-website-name-from-his-second-ever-company-which-he-left-in-2002.jpg

Better than Chad actors or football players. Or stacies who are just famous because they exist

I am glad that he could fix his hairline

Facade said:
Better than Chad actors or football players. Or stacies who are just famous because they exist

I am glad that he could fix his hairline

He acts like a Chad though.

Suicel said:
Not in recent clips.

There are people who actually deserve hate.

I don't get why people here hate someone who used to look like an incel or who still looks like an incel.

You should hate every single goodooking actor because they don't have talent

Facade said:
There are people who actually deserve hate.

I don't get why people here hate someone who used to look like an incel or who still looks like an incel.

You should hate every single goodooking actor because they don't have talent

Not everyone who looks or looked like an incel, is actually an incel. Anyone who's an arrogant douche and overrated deserves hate imo.

Suicel said:
Not everyone who looks or looked like an incel, is actually an incel. Anyone who's an arrogant douche and overrated deserves hate imo.

Elon had to surgerymax,statusmax and moneymax and I respect that.This dude would probably betabux or post here He experienced so much bullying during his childhood and he would have been the typical incel. He had to work for it and didn't get famous because of his looks

Yeah he has some arrogant behaviors towards some of his workers and almost every famous person has a negative side but he can do nothing against overrating because this is based on others.

Meh I think he isn't a saint or the most awesome guy in the universe but not at a level where he deserves actual hate