Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elon Musk has ruined Twitter

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
I legit made a new account to reply to someone because they were saying something so stupid that I had to replied But my account get instantly shadowbanned. Made a new account, also got instantly shadowbanned.
I noticed that they have been an increased of shadowbanned replies/tweets. Just take a look at any thread
IMG 7072

IMG 7073

Notice how there are 2 replies missing? And this is for the majority of comments

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1691888312229957980?s=46

I do not understand why conservatives think that twitter is a free speech platform just because Elon Musk bought it. In fact it became even more bullshit with the limited tweet update and the constant shadowbanning.

This is my first and last time I ever used twitter

If you are a fully blackpilled individual you use .is as your only social media

I can't even say nigger or faggot on Twitter

Well twitter was already ruined from the start. Elon Musk ruined it further. I don’t get people like TheQuartering dickride Elon musk so much. When Elon didn’t even promise the free speech stuff

If you are a fully blackpilled individual you use .is as your only social media
I usually lurk on Twitter never comment, but I saw something so incredibly stupid that I had to reply to it.

Some they/them 15 year old was claiming that he is “zooromantic” because he likes to cuddle with his dog and take it out for walks.

How is that any different than any other pet owners? What is even the point for saying you’re “zooromantic and waving around zoo pride flags? People will just think you are a dogfucker.

On Twitter you constantly see bullshit like if you date a 17 year old when you are 19 then that’s pedophilic or how sex work is real work. I will now only use Twitter to browse ValidLs

Last edited:
Elon Musk is a fucking LIAR. There is still no free speech on xxx
It became worse, the shadowbanning has increased like 10x (you have to buy Twitter blue to avoid the random shadowban) and now there is a limit on how much you view a single tweet. (People replies are also count as tweets) So 15 minutes of just browsing would give you “Rate limit exceeded” and you can’t use Twitter for the rest of the day anymore.
IMG 7074

It became worse, the shadowbanning has increased like 10x (you have to buy Twitter blue to avoid the random shadowban) and now there is a limit on how much you view a single tweet. (People replies are also count as tweets) So 15 minutes of just browsing would give you “Rate limit exceeded” and you can’t use Twitter for the rest of the day anymore.
View attachment 846048
How are conservatives still buying the idea that Elon Musk is some kind of hero when he is just like the rest of the tech elites.

Awesome! Fuck Twitter. Hopefully he buys Cuckit next and kills that too

youtube has the same thing, i think they know my kind of person and shadowbanned me

View attachment 846048
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif