Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elon Cuck showing off his true colors

60e6d41a399b359ffc180c8cb696df21

"Pro free speech" lol

Typical kike-worshipper

What do u want him to say jfl?
Nothing. Say absolutely nothing and don't give the ADL kikes any air to breathe - let them gas themselves and suffocate from their own farts.

Elon knows who his benefactors are. Free speech cannot exist in a world controlled by jews.

People who ever found him based are cock-sucking retards

Being anti-semitic is the only true free speech.

to me i don't see the jews as special but a lot of whites certainly treat them that way. theyre a group of people just like any other people in this world.

also, how can jews tell people to be against anti semitism yet they are so anti-asian male themselves jfl.

the same way that they poke fun of asian men in american media today is the same way that germans poked fun at jews in nazi germany.

i don't hate them like a lot of people do. I just think that they really need to tone it down before shit really, and I mean REALLY gets outta hand here in america. everyone is starting to notice it as far as how america is going down the drain socially, economically, financially, politically, etc...

i got a footlong, bag of chips, and soda at subways the other day and that shit was something like $26 lol. i always saw subways as the cheaper but just as tasty option.

Last edited: