Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elliot,why didnt you kill this slut

SlavicPolishSub3

SlavicPolishSub3

Veteran
She fucks obnoxious males instead gentlemans like us
Images 1

B

Blackpill_Whitepill

Recruit
★★★
Track her down. Then rape her and cut her throat

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
ER mostly killed ricecels. He was a retard.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
That's not true. The "ricecells" he killed weren't necessary virgins and they were rude to him beforehand.
Oh wow, they were rude. Definitely need to kill them first before the Stacies that will survive and continue to have sex with people that aren’t him after he spent too much time hunting ricecels.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Oh wow, they were rude. Definitely need to kill them first before the Stacies that will survive and continue to have sex with people that aren’t him after he spent too much time hunting ricecels.
He killed some women and normies. Look into the case before you spread lies next time.

Logic55

Logic55

Captain
ER targeted the wrong people. His day of retribution was a colossal failure

Logic55

Logic55

Captain
he should've blackpilled them and enlisted them to his cause
I heard that his roommates were rude to him, thats why he murdered them. To my knowledge, he was planning to literally murder every single person he saw because he wanted to get revenge on humanity, this is where he crosses the line, in my opinion.

TheSerpent

TheSerpent

Serpentine Warlock of the Blackpill Empire
★★★
He should've just gotten into the sorority and wasted all those foids there instead of taking out 3 ricecels, 1 normie dude and only 2 foids. Even though he managed to get on the news his initial plan of retribution failed miserably in my opinion.

cunnylover69

cunnylover69

Recruit
★★★
I heard that his roommates were rude to him, thats why he murdered them. To my knowledge, he was planning to literally murder every single person he saw because he wanted to get revenge on humanity, this is where he crosses the line, in my opinion.
its not hard to go from blackpill to misanthropy although elliot probably wasn't conscious of this.

Logic55

Logic55

Captain
He could of waited another day when the sorority building was open and also worst of all he never approached in his life and only went after stacies.
Yea true. He didn't give himself enough time to properly execute his plans. He was In a rush to do it, this is where he made a major mistake.

Logic55

Logic55

Captain
Yea true. He didn't give himself enough time to properly execute his plans. He was In a rush to do it, this is where he made a major mistake.
He could have also Carried out the day of retribution on valentines day to make a point or a statement.

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
★★★
he never approached in his life and only went after stacies.
Nice contradiction retard. If you don’t approach you didn’t go after anyone you’re trying to demonize him for merely thinking hot girls are hot and knowing he had no chance.

@Stupid Clown another typical bot like anti ER talking point.

Last edited:
SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
Nice contradiction retard. If you don’t approach you didn’t go after anyone you’re trying to demonize him for merely thinking hot girls are hot and knowing he had no chance.

@Stupid Clown another typical bot like anti ER talking point.
I’m saying he went after stacies as in his sole target was stacies not that he approached any stacies and if he approached an asian becky or something he probably would of gotten a relationship

Awake

Awake

卐 卍
★★★★★
From what I understand he was planning to kill this infected toilet but I'm not sure maybe someone who has read his whole manifesto can confirm?
@General Alek @BPJ

Awake

Awake

卐 卍
★★★★★
brutal shit

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did."
By Elliot Rodger​

SlavicPolishSub3

SlavicPolishSub3

Veteran
brutal shit

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did."
By Elliot Rodger​
Very brutal
Good thing i dont have sister

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

★★★
I’m saying he went after stacies as in his sole target was stacies not that he approached any stacies and if he approached an asian becky or something he probably would of gotten a relationship
No he wouldn’t he had no connections and cold approach wouldn’t have worked for him, his autism made it impossible for him to have a decent social circle.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
Copexodius is a literal Jew these are common ER hater talking points meant to demoralize the incel community.
“But muh jew er hater”
How come you haven’t seen me talk shit about CHO for example? Because ER was just a narcissistic shy retard, while CHO was more relatable (note to feds, I do not advocate for what he did)

He could of waited another day when the sorority building was open and also worst of all he never approached in his life and only went after stacies.
Exactly

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

★★★
“But muh jew er hater”
How come you haven’t seen me talk shit about CHO for example? Because ER was just a narcissistic shy retard, while CHO was more relatable (note to feds, I do not advocate for what he did)
Cho was narcissistic and shy JFL. You’re the retard if u can’t see that.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
Cho was narcissistic and shy JFL. You’re the retard if u can’t see that.
How was he a narcissist? And he waen’t just shy, he literally didn’t even talk as a kid. Definitely something wrong with genetically.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★

My Twisted World
The Story of Elliot Rodger
By Elliot Rodger
Introduction
Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.
It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit
in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence
of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing
the value in me.
This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger, came to be. This is the story of my entire life. It is a dark story
of sadness, anger, and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice. In this magnificent story, I will
disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my
superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my views of the world. This tragedy did
not have to happen. I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this
story will explain why. My life didn’t start out dark and twisted. I started out as a happy and blissful
child, living my life to the fullest in a world I thought was good and pure…
Part One
A Blissful Beginning
Age 0-5
On the morning of July 24 th
, 1991, in a London hospital, I was born. I breathed in the first breath of
life as I entered this world, weighing only 5.4 pounds. My parents must have been filled with happiness
and pride that day. They had just witnessed the birth of their first child, and they named me Elliot Oliver
Robertson Rodger.
I was born to young parents. My father, Peter Rodger, was only 26 when he impregnated my mother,
Chin, who was 30. Peter is of British descent, hailing from the prestigious Rodger family; a family that
was once part of the wealthy upper classes before they lost all of their fortune during the Great
Depression. My father’s father, George Rodger, was a renowned photojournalist who had taken very
famous photographs during the Second World War, though he failed to reacquire the family’s lost
fortune. My mother is of Chinese descent. She was born in Malaysia, and moved to England at a young
age to work as a nurse on several film sets, where she became friends with very important individuals in
the film industry, including George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. She even dated George Lucas for a short
time.
My mother and father had been married for a couple of years before my mother became pregnant
with me. In fact, her pregnancy was an accident. She had been taking pills to prevent pregnancy, but
when she visited my father on one of his film sets, she fell ill and the medication she took for that illness
thwarted the effect of the anti-pregnancy pills, and so their lovemaking during this period resulted in my
life.
Only a couple of months after my birth, I went on my first vacation. My parents took me on a boat to
France. I was already a traveler! Of course, I have no memories of this trip. My mother said that I cried a

lot.