Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elliot Rodger's widow- Bitch.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
His blonde widow or whatever. :feelskek: :feelsohh:

If he were alive and not famous, she'd never go around him. Fuck the bitch.

Last edited:
old news and she's attention whoring nothing else don't give her views

Lmao
Obvious attention whore.

I have reported all her videos from all my different gmail accounts.
you should really remove those videos from thread just giving advice bro bluepillers gonna click on that and give her views

Not a second

Is that isla elliot or his cumdumpster oneeitis who bullied him?

Is she really blonde or did she dye her hair?

She had account on lookism, her plans to become popular and desired in incel community was pretty obvious. Don't google her or give her views

She had account on lookism, her plans to become popular and desired in incel community was pretty obvious. Don't google her or give her views
Are girls allowed on Lookism?

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun
Re-posts me.

No, unless she fucks some forum member with proff, but who gives a fuck about rules on lookism?
Do you think there might be some females here with fake accounts like in r/braincels?

I hate hybristophilia
Hybristophilia.

She would never have given him the slightest glance otherwise.
Exactly that shit pisses me off if she had seen Elliot she wouldn´t have approached him and if he had approached her she would´ve rejected him.

Ngl elliot brutally facemogs and carmogs me, he had a drivers license too

Shes just attention whoring to get recognition or something, all women are like that

Damn, that's an interesting case. I bet there will still be some foids here. Hope they get exposed too.
There was a 4chan pasta that described how to spot uniquely feminine writing, a shame i don't have the screen right now. Basically spot the "tee-hee" which they all do eventually.

There was a 4chan pasta that described how to spot uniquely feminine writing, a shame i don't have the screen right now. Basically spot the "tee-hee" which they all do eventually.
Damn fucking foids.

Tbh I have a sixth sense to spot female posters and fakecels, I could expose dozens of posters in fact

she is just attention lurking whore nothing more

females are attention whores

it's all for attention