Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger's life was depressing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
He was born a hapa to an ugly man and noodlewhore, already a bad start to life. Elliot grew up with a dad who never did shit but focus on his career, leaving Elliot with shitty foid guardians for his life. Elliot documented about his attempts to fit in with the cool kids and to be celebrated in society, and his inevitable rejection each time. The times he was bullied by classmates, parents and more were hard to read. His step- mum (knowing ER's problem with women) even told Elliot that his step-brother is going to live a successful life and will have no problem with women. After everything that pushed him to the edge, ER goes ER in his final retribution against society.

While soys will say he was an evil person for wanting women, his life was a tragedy that is swept away for political gains by the media.

And he failed to get into the sorority house, even making his retribution an absolute failure since most of his kills were fellow ricecels.

still moneymogged me

his life was ERfuel

It was a sad life

The fact that he killed two ricecels makes him pretty retarded ngl.

bull fucking shit, he was rich american kid, my life is much more depressing, just like him I'm ugly, short and without a father but I also don't have shitton of money and a nice bmw

True, but at least he had money and could famemaxx thanks to his dad

True indeed, the location he was in made everything a fuckton worse

What he did was based but I can't relate to his inceldom. I have much worse life than him.

The fact that he killed two ricecels makes him pretty retarded ngl.
Cope he was just low iq
bull fucking shit, he was rich american kid, my life is much more depressing, just like him I'm ugly, short and without a father but I also don't have shitton of money and a nice bmw
True, but at least he had money and could famemaxx thanks to his dad
My life is depressing. Elliot was a dumbfuck.
He was a spoilt whiny little bitch. He had more opportunity and financial security than all of us. He would also look down his nose at awe of us. Fuck him.

Yes I read a little bit of his book tbh

Elliot should've relocated instead of killing other people. He would've been successful in SEA with his looks and wealth, instead he stayed in Chadfornia in hopes of getting a blonde Stacy. Like WTF Stacies are only for Chads and Tyrones, he obviously didn't know his place in the pecking order and look where that got him. Yeah I agree Elliot indeed had a really shit life with how he was treated by his family, but at least he had wealth. If I had wealth man the things I would do. But alas I do not. So whatever.

What did the two ricecels do to ER to warrant being murdered.

And he failed to get into the sorority house, even making his retribution an absolute failure since most of his kills were fellow ricecels.
Imagine his godlike status among certain groups if he made it past the front door.

Yeah tbh. I wonder how his life would’ve been if he stays in the uk

ER’s biggest problem aside from his looks and how he acted was that he was bluepilled!

He never understood why he sucked at life so he went ER

If he had a chance to get blackpilled he could’ve betabuxxed or something.

But he went ER and he’ll always be a legend because of that!

Yeah, even though I don't like what ER did, his manifesto is honestly a testament to how shitty life is for sub-8 and short men. It made me sad what he had to go through, especially considering that ultra-hypergamous shithole (yet, rather beautiful) environment that he lived in.
That's the part that irks me the most. I'm not condoning the shooting or the deaths of anyone at all, but the dude literally ran people over with his BMW. He didn't give a shit about his car at that point, so he had a whole ass BMW at his disposal that he could've rammed the doors open with if he was too weak to kick the door open, or if he was unable to smash one of the windows, even though it's fairly easy to safely do so if you take off your shirt and wrap it around your fist.

but he kind of stopped being reasonable after a certain point

Agreed with some comments on here ER def could have improved himself if he was blackpilled from the start.
Doesn't help he was a locationcel living in chadlands with autism.