Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger's invocation on the forum went wrong for a reason.

E

eclispe

Recruit
★★★
Elliot was unaware of the symbolism of the tarot. Unless our friend who performed the invocation had placed some kind of paper marking the symbolism and meaning, we could have had a sensible answer. dead people are dead people who continue with the same personality, increased with no physical limit. therefore, if something similar is done, it must be done with a symbolism already described and visible, both to the person doing it and to the spirit. Another thing: tarot can be used for quick yes and no questions, using a single card, so this is the most efficient method.

and the name of this is necromancy.

his ghost is cuddling his blonde gf rn

Are you talking about ESL? haha ha

Frankly, I think practicing necromancy to attempt real contact can be very interesting and enlightening.

Did you see my article about his birth?

Why get a scrying mirror when we already are staring into a bluescreen for hours on end?

Same goes for tarot, divination, astral projection etc

Why get a scrying mirror when we already are staring into a bluescreen for hours on end?

Same goes for tarot, divination, astral projection etc
Do you really want to compare an invocation of Elliot to a computer? hahahaha

Do you really want to compare an invocation of Elliot to a computer? hahahaha
I'd go further, a computer is a far more powerful tool for divination then any physical object or mental invocation, millions and millions of variables incalculable by a conscious mind

How could a computer be used for necromancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back