Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger's first childhood friend was a girl !

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Elliot Rodger’s Manifesto:

The first real friend I made in the United States was a girl named Maddy Humphreys. Isn’t that ironic? The first friend I made in the United States was a girl! She was the first female friend I’ve ever had, and she would be the last. Maddy and I started playing together at Farm School, and eventually my parents became very good friends with her parents. Maddy’s father is the famous British musician Paul Humphreys, and her mother is named Maureen, though we would call her Mo. They had a nice house in Hidden Hills. Our families got together often to have barbecues and dinners. I was a 5 year old boy playing with a girl my own age like any normal boy would do. I was enjoying life in a world that I loved. I was happy, and completely oblivious of the fact that my future on this world would only turn to darkness and misery because of girls. This girl who was my friend, Maddy Humphreys, would eventually come to represent everything I hate and despise; everything that is against me, and everything that I’m against. I was playing innocently with this girl, in the manner that all children play.

We even took baths together; it was the only time in my life that I would see a girl my age naked. When I think about the experiences I had during my friendship with her, it makes me think ominously of the fact that all children, boys and girls, start out the same. We all start out innocent, and we all start out together. Only through the experiences and circumstances of growing up do we drift apart, form allegiances, and face each other as enemies. That is when wars happen, and that is when the true nature of humanity rises to the surface. At this stage of my life, of course, my war hadn’t started yet, and it wouldn’t start for a long time. I was enjoying my life without a care in the world, not knowing that all of my joy is destined to turn to dust.

Elliot was definitly not a truecel.
He was just autistic and blackpilled tbh.
Still our hero but not an incel.

means nothing before puberty tbh

Elliot was definitly not a truecel.
He was just autistic and blackpilled tbh.
Still our hero but not an incel.
Not an hero, he would mog us and bully us. Not blackpilled too, just mentalcel volcel, based tho

The gender dynamics don't play a significant role in preschool age. Even in elementary school, the gender divide is mostly a source of playful teasing. It's only in teens when it changes.

Blonde foids stole his soul when he was very young
tumblr_og6intTKUU1vjv3tvo3_500.png

Not an hero, he would mog us and bully us. Not blackpilled too, just mentalcel volcel, based tho

Seung

Greycel​

Joined Sep 3, 2020
Posts 31
Online 1d 5h 11m

He took baths with her? Thats crazy. But yeah having female friends is a kid doesnt prevent them from learning to be disgusted and weed your type out as an adult or late teen

Yeah I prefer Cho for example but elliot was also based

Yeah i agree with the others, before puberty doesnt mean anything, kids mostly play with other kids in their vicinity.

[UWSL]Many times i take my nephew to playground he plays with little girls, i let him play as long as they can because i dont know will he have a chance to hang out with females later in life.[/UWSL]

He got kissed by Stacy as a toddler, that would forever seal his destiny.

He got kissed by Stacy as a toddler, that would forever seal his destiny.
Legit, it could well have subconsciously led to his eventual and inevitable Stacy-or-death attitude.

I'd love to have heard Freud's thoughts on this, I still think Freud's psychological theories are very sound.

I'd love to have heard Freud's thoughts on this, I still think Freud's psychological theories are very sound.
When marxist psychologists try to disregard my nigga Freud, that's because just like Hitler, he was on the right track :smonk:

It's incredibly sad to look at pictures of young ER and realise what happened to him later in life... but like I said in my past thread, I can't blame him, he had very severe mental health problems.
You look at pictures like these and keep wondering.... "where did things go wrong? How? Why?" He had no fault, no one chooses how they are gonna be born, where, genes, wealth... he was dealt with bad cards being mixed asian and being turbo autistic with extreme emotional instability, having them completely out of his control.

People outside this forum and on this forum can say whatever shit they want about ER, but I feel incredibly bad for him because his genes really fucked him up. I really feel for what happened to him. Imagine being so unfortunate that you end up in Shallow-Stacy-Chadland as a mixed asian with severe mental illnesses such as having your feelings and emotions completely out of your control... :fuk::feelsrope:
This just proves that mental health should be taken seriously, and both his parents failed him very, very badly. Nobody takes male mental health seriously until it's too late and shit has hit the fan, as in the countless many cases such as ER being completely neglected mental health support.

Last edited:
No worries. There are tons of ERs being born everyday due to noodlewhores and normie to low value white males.

Foids don't really discriminate between hapa and Asian men. Both are subhuman, disgusting, and repulsive to them.

Its comparable to mulatto men. Both are black. Its just that the full black African guy is uglier.

In today's current situation, If ER gained weight and a lot more muscle, he could maybe snag a short, slightly fat, FOB noodlewhore. And thats a strong maybe. As the FOB noodlewhore can easily get a normie white guy. But ER wanted a blonde stacy.

The guy was a short framelet and extremely feminine looking. Even more feminine looking than full blooded Asian men which he considered beneath him. No facial hair. Low T. Big ugly full lips and ugly nose.

Last edited:
even my first friend was a minifoid. back in the age if 6. a korean coming to china, even gave me gifts play computer holding hands lol. she left and and i think its around 10 when no girls would ever talk to me again

It doesn't mean anything

i had female friends 2 years ago, means nothing

Seung

Greycel​

Joined Sep 3, 2020
Posts 31
Online 1d 5h 11m
[IMG alt="BlackPilledNeet"]/data/avatars/l/37/37849.jpg?1635531157[/IMG]

BlackPilledNeet

Veteran​

★★
JoinedOct 15, 2021Posts1,18

Elliot Rodger’s Manifesto:

The first real friend I made in the United States was a girl named Maddy Humphreys. Isn’t that ironic? The first friend I made in the United States was a girl! She was the first female friend I’ve ever had, and she would be the last. Maddy and I started playing together at Farm School, and eventually my parents became very good friends with her parents. Maddy’s father is the famous British musician Paul Humphreys, and her mother is named Maureen, though we would call her Mo. They had a nice house in Hidden Hills. Our families got together often to have barbecues and dinners. I was a 5 year old boy playing with a girl my own age like any normal boy would do. I was enjoying life in a world that I loved. I was happy, and completely oblivious of the fact that my future on this world would only turn to darkness and misery because of girls. This girl who was my friend, Maddy Humphreys, would eventually come to represent everything I hate and despise; everything that is against me, and everything that I’m against. I was playing innocently with this girl, in the manner that all children play.

We even took baths together; it was the only time in my life that I would see a girl my age naked. When I think about the experiences I had during my friendship with her, it makes me think ominously of the fact that all children, boys and girls, start out the same. We all start out innocent, and we all start out together. Only through the experiences and circumstances of growing up do we drift apart, form allegiances, and face each other as enemies. That is when wars happen, and that is when the true nature of humanity rises to the surface. At this stage of my life, of course, my war hadn’t started yet, and it wouldn’t start for a long time. I was enjoying my life without a care in the world, not knowing that all of my joy is destined to turn to dust.

View attachment 518995

View attachment 518996

View attachment 518997

View attachment 518998View attachment 519000

View attachment 519001

View attachment 519002
Those were the happy years

It reminds me of my childhood foid friend, she's probably the only female i had normal relationship with :feelsrope:

In no damn universe do women find ER attractive and masculine. He was even more feminine looking than the average Asian dude. And the average Asian dude looks feminine and ugly as fuck. Any decent looking white guy who dates, marries, or has children with a noodlewhore is truly committing an act of evil. In the moment, they may not feel the ramifications of their actions but society will down the line. Others will suffer because of their evil.