Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elliot rodgers brother is a chad

AutisticMsklr

AutisticMsklr

Greycel
How do you guys feel about this?
CCAM5257.jpg

i feel like.... someone should go ER on him

Getting mogged by your sibling for your entire life while having autism on top of being a khhv at 21 in a university full of tall white HTNs is so brutal.

Getting mogged by your sibling for your entire life while having autism on top of being a khhv at 21 in a university full of tall white HTNs is so brutal.
i can totally relate cause im autistic and my older brother mogs me and brings home girls all the time

How the fuck do you cope?
i try to distract myself with video games but it doesnt really work everytime i see him with a girl i just remember how much of a loser i am and get really angry

i try to distract myself with video games but it doesnt really work everytime i see him with a girl i just remember how much of a loser i am and get really angry
Man he gets to love [error, I meant to write life but love applies too lol] his life and enjoy the things of this world while his brother who got slightly unluckier with genetics is destined to rot in this forum

Last edited:
shame elliot didn't let him drown

Genetic recombination is brutal

I'm glad I'm an only child for this reason. No mogging by a sibling and less expectations from parents.
I wish I had a chad brother so he could pass on my families genes. That is actually mostly because I have a very unique belief about afterlife though which is something I plan to make a thread about in the future

I wish I had a chad brother so he could pass on my families genes. That is actually mostly because I have a very unique belief about afterlife though which is something I plan to make a thread about in the future
Sounds strange. I definitely don’t want kids, even if I had a good gf.

Sounds strange. I definitely don’t want kids, even if I had a good gf.
Well if I could find a girlfriend who is atleast close enough to my looksmatch and tall enough then my son would have a chance to be atleast slightly better looking and taller than me especially if I fed him a nutritious diet. Then he would find a girlfriend more easily and his children would have a chance to be more attractive and so on

Do you want kids? I hate the thought of spending my money just to support them. Also hate the thought of losing free time just to care for them. I like to spend my money on cars and enjoy my free time however I please

Well if I could find a girlfriend who is atleast close enough to my looksmatch and tall enough then my son would have a chance to be atleast slightly better looking and taller than me especially if I fed him a nutritious diet. Then he would find a girlfriend more easily and his children would have a chance to be more attractive and so on
So you want kids? I can't stand the thought of having kids. Too much money and work. I'm selfish and want my money and free time for myself

So you want kids? I can't stand the thought of having kids. Too much money and work. I'm selfish and want my money and free time for myself
Its a biological goal, everything else is just cope and manmade. Having a son who is more succesful than you is the best thing ever

Its a biological goal, everything else is just cope and manmade. Having a son who is more succesful than you is the best thing ever
That sounds like something straight from Goatis's YouTube channel. I agree with it being a biological goal, but I don't want it. I do want great sex with a hot girl though obviously. Just have the responsibility of kids

That sounds like something straight from Goatis's YouTube channel.
Well yes I agree with him on this topic 100%
I agree with it being a biological goal, but I don't want it
Ok good, that is your decision
I do want great sex with a hot girl though obviously. Just have the responsibility of kids
There is no point to having sex if you aren't going to reproduce. Sex with a condom os trash and useless. I wouldn't even count that as ascension

Well yes I agree with him on this topic 100%

Ok good, that is your decision
Ok
There is no point to having sex if you aren't going to reproduce.
Disagree. Sex is fun, and so is having a woman love you. Driving my muscle car recreationally is tons of fun. Is there no point to it simply because I'm not racing it at the track and winning?
Sex with a condom os trash and useless. I wouldn't even count that as ascension
Agreed. That's why I'd wanna do it after either me getting a vasectomy or her getting her tubes tied. It would have to be with an STD free woman obviously. I don't wanna risk accidentally having kids.

Eliot didn't die for this :feelskek:

He initially planned on killing him too because he foresaw this, but his father revoking his trip out of town dettered him from going along with it

Do you want kids? I hate the thought of spending my money just to support them. Also hate the thought of losing free time just to care for them. I like to spend my money on cars and enjoy my free time however I please
I'm neutral on it to be honest, I can completely understand that though, they would get in the way of a lot of things.

I'm neutral on it to be honest, I can completely understand that though, they would get in the way of a lot of things.
Makes sense

I'm rotting here as a KHHV meanwhile my younger brother is a tallfag normie who was bringing girls to our house at 15