Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger WAS THE FOUNDER OF THE BLACKPILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
He was way ahead of his time.He talked about the key concepts of the blackpill before incel culture was even a thing
C324a63a72b24e7396c8cc23bb36bd3b3bc6aea5c1ce74808541a1d195602f2f

I wouldn’t say he created it since it was around in 2014 and before then, just not as popular. But he definitely set the standards for it and helped evolve it.

He didn’t create it but he brought it to the mainstream.

Which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it.

no he wasn’t, men worried about their looks existed forever

evo psych has this shit down for decades before. it just never reached the mainstream.

ER didn't found the blackpill. The blackpill was a modern collection of ancient wisdom out together into a easy to read collection by internet users. ER made incels reach mainstream and more people gets exposed to blackpill.

thats why he is our saint. may peace be upon him..

People realized this stuff way before 2014. Because of the shooting with er the forum got closed down though. Then sluthate became the new forum and a guy there started the blackpill name.

All hail The Supreme Gentleman.

is this true? because in my opinion women choose always the most biologically fit mates which will certainly improve the human race not make it less intelligent etc.

No he didn't. Marc Lepine was the first incel to have lamented the future of feminism from Canada.

RIP supreme gentleman.

ER is a true legend. The OG of incels.

is this true? because in my opinion women choose always the most biologically fit mates which will certainly improve the human race not make it less intelligent etc.
but the finest physical specimens aren't often the smartest tbh. A smart Chad is truly a mogging monster tbh

not really, he said "women are sexually attracted to... the stupid, degenerate, obnoxious men", this proves he was not blackpilled, as he believed not in lookism, but in a redpill "just be an asshole bro!"

not really, he said "women are sexually attracted to... the stupid, degenerate, obnoxious men", this proves he was not blackpilled, as he believed not in lookism, but in a redpill "just be an asshole bro!"
yeah he thinks women are attracted to character or attitude. but its kinda true that being low inhib is seen as a positive by women

Definitely a good thing tbh, otherwise I would be a confused mix of blue/blackpill if he never went ER.

no he wasn’t, men worried about their looks existed forever

well it wasnt as detailed as it was.

yes men worried about looks more in the past, the fact even if you try to looksmaxx its till not enough

He got the blackpill from puahate. He was a poster there.

He was way ahead, when Saint Elliot died I was still a bluepilled coper.

the blackpill has existed since the supernova tbh

what he wrote is nonsensical tbh.

Marc Lepine was the first incel to have lamented the future of feminism from Canada.
Yes, he was.
The late-80's was around the time when things started getting ugly for men. I remember I was 19 when Lepine shot up those women, and I had already been a misogynist for almost 2 years.

Last edited:
He was way ahead of his time.He talked about the key concepts of the blackpill before incel culture was even a thing
View attachment 84125
That's cute, Houellebecq said this in 1994
You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is is that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these desappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.
He literally described everything in Whatever and predicted the whole ER phenomenon.

Not trying to demean Elliot, he was great for our cause but when he wrote My Twisted World incel culture already existed on r9k and possibly on other forums as well so. Houellebecq however was the first person to formulate the black pill and he did so 20 years before Elliot.

Last edited:
Jheez where did you find this??

What really gets me about ER is that he was basically just saying what every orderly society for the past 5000 years has been saying: that women cannot be trusted.

ER is the only person I look up to, he was a martyr, a wise man, a hero...

ER is the only person I look up to, he was a martyr, a wise man, a hero...
I read his manifesto till the end, I was expecting an interesting read but It was so boring I had to skip through half of it, he sucks at writing. hes narcissistic, his standard regarding foids is probably as unrealistic as foids standard regarding men, hes a major brainlet tbh, idk why he keep being praised in here.

why he keep being praised in here
Good question actually. Why is he praised? Sure, he was an interesting character, but I don't see anything special overall. Maybe it is because of how memes spread that earned him posthumous fame.

Last edited: