Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was right per se: almost all females aren't attracted to decent, nice guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
And inb4, no i'm not saying that he is such a guy, guy was a mentally ill murderer. I'm talking about guys like me, and like many such guys in this forum. Who wouldn't kill a fly. Guys who are kinda shy, who are ostracized by everyone. Incel-tier guys. Guys who aren't "cool", who aren't the type of guys females are attracted to. Guys who aren't rich etc. etc. Most women generally don't want to have anything to do with such guys. Unless a woman is an ugly librarian or something, she would never consider being with such a guy. They only value your LMS. You can be a lit serial killer and they will lust after you as long as you have their type of appearance.

Last edited:
It's not "almost all", it's ALL foids.
Some of you need to start understanding that.
Cope, these are the biggest sluts and chad worshippers.

They are attracted to nice guys, but only if they are good looking

-women, the weaker sex
-the weak follow the herd
-the herd says chad only

I'll stick to the ldar life until the time comes to be pretty lit :feelsLSD:

-women, the weaker sex
-the weak follow the herd
-the herd says chad only
highly doubt you can make foids like incels by preaching this in the mainstream :smonk:

The thing is, your personality doesn't matter. Whether you're a good person or a bad person, doesn't matter.
They just like tall and handsome guys. That's all.
Oh, btw, water is wet.

Foids and what they like:

Nice guys: Nice Chad
Bad guys: Bad Chad
Nerds: Chad with glasses
Gamer: Chad with PC
Sports: Chad with basketball

arent you a nazi?
arent you a deathnic?

:feelskek::feelskek:
Joined Oct 22, 2021 Posts 108
They are attracted to nice guys, but only if they are good looking
It seems so
The thing is, your personality doesn't matter. Whether you're a good person or a bad person, doesn't matter.
Yep, otherwise Bundy's and Meeks' cases wouldn't have existed

Last edited:
And inb4, no i'm not saying that he is such a guy, guy was a mentally ill murderer. I'm talking about guys like me, and like many such guys in this forum. Who wouldn't kill a fly. Guys who are kinda shy, who are ostracized by everyone. Incel-tier guys. Guys who aren't "cool", who aren't the type of guys females are attracted to. Guys who aren't rich etc. etc. Most women generally don't want to have anything to do with such guys. Unless a woman is an ugly librarian or something, she would never consider being with such a guy. They only value your LMS. You can be a lit serial killer and they will lust after you as long as you have their type of appearance.
The question is why "decent" guys are decent :feelsthink:
SPOILER="It's ugliness that's what makes decent guys decent, deep down they are degenerates like any animal/ISPOILER]

Oh, btw, water is wet.
Women prefer chads that are awful people tho, why you think so many women end up in abusive relationships (That plus most chads aren't good people in general.)

If a woman had a choice between Bad Boy Chad that abused numerous women, or nice guy chad, she would choose the first option.

Women prefer chads that are awful people tho, why you think so many women end up in abusive relationships (That plus most chads aren't good people in general.)
I just think most Chads have shitty personality.

Cope, these are the biggest sluts and chad worshippers.
Lucifer confirms this.
Most women generally don't want to have anything to do with such guys
We need to build an army or at least a secret society that outnumbers this one.

Basically all men must look the same

Last edited:
wrong side won the war indeed

Women are attracted to chads with a shitty personality.

Ok, fed but society made him that way, he wasn't born that way was he?

Greycel​

Joined Oct 29, 2021 Posts 32
Oppinion is irrelevant

Keep delusionmaxxing, it's not all :dab:

a blonde foid is dancing on ER's grave

Yeah even if you are Chad and a good person you’ll be reduced to chadlite

Of course there not.

Nope, they value fhr (face height race)
LMS is wrong, it's just looks.
Foids don't care about character, status or money. This is proven fact. (Meeks for example had no money, no status, was literally an inmate, I also know real life examples of foids dating poor ass mfs just because they have the looks and the height)

Unless a woman is an ugly librarian or something, she would never consider being with such a guy.
I don't think ugly women want us, either. I know, I've tried.

And to finish the thought behind your title, even if that is the case that NAWALT, and I'm not saying it is, because I would never support such a ridiculous proposition, even the females that are supposedly attracted to decent nice guys are attracted to the decent nice guys who are also at least fairly good-looking, and definitely NT, and they've already been taken by such men and likely won't be looking elsewhere, anymore.