Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was right about the World

Joseph Kerr

Joseph Kerr

Greycel
If there is no possibility of Ascending through natural methods you have every right to take revenge on the World for having denied you the possibility of having a Girlfriend Women must pay when they destroy an Incel Nice Guy heart

Why even be angry at the world? As if the world would notice

If there is no possibility of Ascending through natural methods you have every right to take revenge on the World for having denied you the possibility of having a Girlfriend Women must pay when they destroy an Incel Nice Guy heart
Ok does this mean you are gonna do criminal acts AKA rape?
Glowing

exhibit #328131831 infiltrator behaving the exact way a normgroid incorrectly envisions an incel

Joseph Kerr
Greycel ★
JoinedMay 7, 2024
Posts28

Only real Truecels can understand Elliot Rodger words from My Twisted World

Least obvious reddit bait

Whatever you say officer :)

based
in real life
fuck feds
i agree with everything

The ethics of an individual who is, assuming as truth, excluded from natural resources should be discussed.

Should an animal that was born injured and will die soon follow "laws"?

It is similar to the question of non-existence (as always), applying principles of something against that which is not part of something.

Well, the logic is flawed.

So, you’ve been denied a girlfriend.
You cannot ascend for whatever reason.

And the solution to that is to take revenge?
To go from incel to dead incel?
To go from free incel to prisoner incel?

From the frying pan into the fire.
You only make a bad situation even worse.

I too once pondered revenge….and decided it was foolish.

St. Elliot was based and enlightened, not only a supreme gentleman but a supremely intelligent young man and innocent victim of society and foidkind.

His ideas about the world are profound, and should be studied deeply.

"This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place."

"At this point, after going through so much suffering and injustice, all of my innocence had been swept away. The world had been cruel to me, and it molded me to become strong enough to actually have the capability of returning that cruelness to the world. I had never been a violent person in nature, but after building up so much hatred over the years, I realized that I wouldn’t hesitate to kill or even torture my hated enemies if I was given the opportunity."

"I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."