Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was looking exceptionally handsome here.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
[attachment=1833]
Look at how his face, it looks flawless. I wish he had been taller and more robust. I'm sure he would slay even beautiful, tall blonde cunts. I feel really sorry for ER.

Elliot was handsome everywhere though I never noticed his tiny neck.

takurak said:
Elliot was handsome everywhere though I never noticed his tiny neck.

He could neckmax. He could get limb lengthening surgery and hit the gym hard. I wish he had been my friend.

ironcrusher38 said:
He could neckmax. He could get limb lengthening surgery and hit the gym hard. I wish he had been my friend.

He would have killed you too

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWKY2vkSEv8[/video]

ER was so close, yet so far. He found his hell in that exquisite torture that only exists in the boundary between worlds.

For all you smug tallcels THIS is the manlet death sentence. There is no escape. Not even average looks can save you from this catastrophic failo. If elliot was 3 inches taller people would still be alive

takurak said:
He would have killed you too

Nope, I know how to manipulate people very well especially my close friends. I would convince him that he is good looking, he should hit the gym and wear lifts at least.

ironcrusher38 said:
Nope, I know how to manipulate people very well especially my close friends. I would convince him that he is good looking, he should hit the gym and wear lifts at least.

Lmfao are you serious?

He looks like a twink, 4/10 imo.

TheRealChincel said:
He looks like a twink, 4/10 imo.

Well you should shut up you piece of shit. Cunts like you are never satisfied with anything. Perhaps you should put my 21cm dick your mouth stfu. Okay?

ER was a fkin racist mongoloid fakecel who killed innocents, idk why ppl glorify him. SaintBlackOps2cel is the one and only prophet of our community.

ironcrusher38 said:
Well you should shut up you piece of shit. Cunts like you are never satisfied with anything. Perhaps you should put my 21cm dick your mouth stfu. Okay?

I'll chalk this up to a momentary lapse in judgment.

ironcrusher38 said:
Look at how his face, it looks flawless. I wish he had been taller and more robust. I'm sure he would slay even beautiful, tall blonde cunts. I feel really sorry for ER.

Something so repulsive about his mouth area, looks like it stinks

mouth and nose are subhuman but he looks like an nt frat boy in that pic for some reason.

Ok? Stop worshipping male looks faggot

peter-and-chin-rodger-parents-elliot-rodger-ftr.jpg

He never had a chance. Look at his parents.

Pasteleiro said:

He's mom tho :sick:

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWKY2vkSEv8[/video]

Advance warfarecel  :love:

Pasteleiro said:

look at his mother*

his father isn't ugly except those motherfucking curls. If he married an average white girl his son would be 6/10