Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger thread

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
J6NIW4z.jpg

What's your honest opinion about the Rodge?

Crazy as a mf but dude was hot.

He was too good for this world

He was too good for this world

relatable as fuck. tragic. he was an angel

Really fucking can relate to the guy but it's also kinda funny how badly he failed with the whole day of retribution thing. Would have been really impressive if it had all gone to plan. But still I don't think just anyone would have been able to kill 6 people so he had guts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUKRv3NlTeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTLXLhhavQ&ab_channel=BigGucciDenze

The supreme gentleman should be considered an inspiration to all ugly truecels.

I don't know why guys idolize him. Think about it, all he did was make life harder for incels.

He is pretty normal to me

Gunnage said:
I don't know why guys idolize him. Think about it, all he did was make life harder for incels.

No he didn't. Most killers aren't virgins yet normies don't suddenly hate all fornicators. If normies love their confirmation bias so much then let them be retarded.

HomoheroBishii said:
No he didn't. Most killers aren't virgins yet normies don't suddenly hate all fornicators. If normies love their confirmation bias so much then let them be retarded.

They hate you for being a virgin anyway. and this incident just gave them ammunition to subjugate you more.

Killing is wrong. He's not a hero.

Elliot Rodger was a hero. Period.

tentphanorman said:
There is no such thing as right or wrong, he did what was best for him considering his circumstances.

universallyabhorred said:
tentphanorman said:
There is no such thing as right or wrong, he did what was best for him considering his circumstances.

This, I dont see how can anyone not fucking grasp this

you must be Either gl or low t cuck dunno

I personally look up to Marc Lepine more as his kill count was higher and his only target was females.

LonelyIsland1993 said:
tentphanorman said:

I’m with you. He shouldn’t have killed anyone. I don’t like what he did. I can understand why he did it. That loneliness he felt must’ve been crushing him. But killing? Nah.

Humanity should die out.

LOOL, ER, poor man's Johhny Depp

If he wasn't so fucking crazy he could have smashed solid 8/10s

RopeForSluts said:
I personally look up to Marc Lepine more as his kill count was higher and his only target was females.

Same ER is overrated by incels.

article-2640610-1E3D746800000578-365_634x519.jpg

His beautiful smile.

He was a creepy mother fucker. To bad he couldn't find meaning in life outside sex and relationships.

You can't forget George Sodini, he killed 3 women at his local gym compared to Rodger who only killed 2. The best femoid mass shooter of all time was definitely Marc Lepine though.

I absolutely detest Rodger, I don't think he's the shining star incels should look to. All Rodgers is to me is a spoiled rich kid who couldn't achieve his impossibly high dreams of fame, wealth, and sex. And come on being completely honest he was actually pretty attractive and I think makes the rest of us incels look worse.

PortraitOfTheAutist said:
You can't forget George Sodini, he killed 3 women at his local gym compared to Rodger who only killed 2. The best femoid mass shooter of all time was definitely Marc Lepine though.

Adam Lanza was the real incel.

universallyabhorred said:
PortraitOfTheAutist said:

Adam Lanza was the real incel.

Lanza was a hero. See my thread analyzing Lanza's looks here: https://www.**********/showthread.php?tid=582

His manifesto should be required reading for all incels.

He was a textbook narcissist and a mentalcel. If there's one thing femoids hate more than subhuman-looking incels, it's males who put more attention to themselves than to them. Even wife beating, aggressive, violent, rage-induced and testosterone-filled Chads who treat them like shit know where to put the limit to that.

RopeForSluts said:

The original school shooter.

The childhood photos of Our Blessed Elliot are bittersweet. He was a happy kid. As he got older, he got the familiar dead look of an incel.

Literally Me:

LGBT

Yes. I spoke of racism and beta orbiters. They behave like twits and subject us all to vanity.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

2019_06_12_21_08_14

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA. Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva. Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.
Re: I actually like being a white man
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185867365Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:46 PM CDT
Caucasian individuals are biologically and intellectually superior to African American economic leeches. America/Europe is being degraded by imbeciles that desire to misuse the vulvae of beautiful, intelligent Caucasian women with blue eyes.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189857137Friday, May 27, 2016 7:33 PM CDT
It is objectively-proven that Caucasian individuals are intellectually-superior to African American/Latino individuals. This is scientifically-proven and thus not "racist."
Why Are The Violent Bonobos Still Alive In America?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544560Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvvea beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIVE throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-cripled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their violent "BLM" riots and assault on races who are more progressive than they are. Why are these feces-like creatures allowed to live?