Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodger should be respected

Brashears

Brashears

Banned
-
He put into words through his videos and manifesto what we have been unable to. He brought us all together and made people take our inceldom seriously. Without him, we would not be where we are today.

Fuck ER. He was racist towards ricecels like me and killed ricecels so fuck him

All hail saint ER

He was an interesting guy

i mean, i see what you’re saying but i don’t necessarily agree

based but I still don't trust you, GrAYcel

Fuck ER. He was racist towards ricecels like me and killed ricecels so fuck him
He saved then from a life of suffering, it was a privilege for any incel to be euthanized by the magnificent blackpilled holy warrior know as ER

i would have respected him more if he didnt kill fellowcels

I do not worship people but I agree that Elliot had a point. Fuck women and Alpha Men.

He put into words through his videos and manifesto what we have been unable to. He brought us all together and made people take our inceldom seriously. Without him, we would not be where we are today.
Ok GrAYcel

ER is a good example of what blind rage does to a man, his message has still touched us in a way regardless

He didn't even kill any Chads or Stacies lol. He wanted to shoot up a sorority house but started killing random people when he couldn't get inside :rolleyes:

He didn't even kill any Chads or Stacies lol. He wanted to shoot up a sorority house but started killing random people when he couldn't get inside :rolleyes:
Yeah he gets called a shitty shooter almost everywhere tbh

ER was a delusion person that called himself attractive gets no respect from me

Elliot Rodger was a richcel, he proved all the redpilled "muh muh get rich" faggots wrong.

I respect him for his output, but don't know the whole story. Better remain at this level of understanding than to lose my only hero.

Cho and Lepine were smarter than ER tbh

ER was a little faggot fuck him. Any honorable incel would've coped till death

Everyone was a greycel at one point
yeah man
but you have to prove yourself
there are a few exceptions, but most GrAYcels are absolute trash ngl
it seems like you have some potential
keep it up