Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger - Our hero, our saint, our TRUE BROTHER

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Screenshot_1.png

"Weihan "David" Wang, 20 (stabbed fifteen times and slashed 23 times in the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands)"
article-2641666-1E45BD8600000578-675_306x335.jpg

He stabbed an incel 15 times as well as slashing his head, neck etc. 23 times. meaning he was rage slashing that lifeless incel body.

Now let's count how many males he killed to females ratio.

4 males and 2 females.

:love: :love: :love:  WE LOVE YOU ER, WE HOPE YOU STAB THE WHOLE FORUM  :love: :love: :love:

RE: Elliot Rodgers - Our hero, our saint, our TRUE BROTHER

The incel eliminator.

Jockcel said:
The incel eliminator.
HES OUR BROTHER !!!! WE MUST BOW TO HIM !!!!

Today I will print a picture of him and put it on my wall wishing he could kill more incels  :love: what a fucking hero, am I right?

No idea why people praise this faggot

Lonelyvirgin said:
Because low IQcels don't know how to do research kek

It's yet another "hurr he killed incels" thread.

THEY HAD GIRLFRIENDS YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS! THEY WERE NOT. FUCKING. INCELS.

Lonelyvirgin said:

Nikolas Cruz also had more kills

ER was a self-hating asian. It's too bad because he'd have slayed in Japan.

Robinxyz said:
ER was a self-hating asian. It's too bad because he'd have slayed in Japan.
Self hating LOL

HE FUCKING LOVED HIMSELF TO DEATH

edgy retards

Spell it right

VLÖ said:

heroinfather said:
edgy retards

Kys

UncannyValley said:
Spell it right
What's wrong with my spelling? Maybe you could point it out instead of leaving a blank space for me to wonder?
I haven't slept for 24h so yes I can make mistakes.

UncannyValley said:
Spell it right

Kys

i wont kms because i still need to looksmaxx and have a life to live unlike you

RIP poor incel brothers. Even ER went for the easy targets in the end. Maybe he should have gone for his parents.

Weed said:
Self hating LOL

He hated being half-asian and bisexual, he couldn't live with it.

VLÖ said:

Alright you could provide some evidence then

Weed said:
What's wrong with my spelling? Maybe you could point it out instead of leaving a blank space for me to wonder?

It's pretty obvious. His name is Elliot Rodger not Elliot Rodgers.

Weed said:
Self hating LOL

He saw himself as white and that's the part of himself which he loved, at the same time he hated the fact that he was part asian. His narcissism was a defense mechanism.

ER killed people because he couldn't get above 1700 arena rating in World of Warcraft, it's even in his manifesto.

Schizoidcel said:
RIP poor incel brothers. Even ER went for the easy targets in the end. Maybe he should have gone for his parents.

I've only seen narcisstic symptoms in him. Mind sharing a link?

UncannyValley said:
Weed said:
It's pretty obvious. His name is Elliot Rodger not Elliot Rodgers.
oh woah sorry daddy. I should've been better in school.

Schizoidcel said:

Nevermind, my bad.

http://aaldef.org/blog/elliot-rodgers-manifesto-shows-self-hate-fueled-anti-asian-violence-that-kicked-off-isla-vista-rampa.html

I realized, with some horror, that I wasn't "cool" at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. I was always described as the shy boy in the past, but I never really thought my shyness would affect me in a negative way, until this point. 
This revelation about the world, and about myself, really decreased my self-esteem. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with. I envied the cool kids, and I wanted to be one of them. I was a bit frustrated at my parents for not shaping me into one of these kids in the past. They never made an effort to dress me in stylish clothing or get me a good-looking haircut. I had to make every effort to rectify this. I had to adapt. 

"My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills. 

Choosing that hair salon was a bad decision, for they only bleached the top of my head blonde. When I indignantly questioned why they didn't make all of my hair blonde, they said that I was too young for a full bleaching. I was furious. I thought I looked so silly with blonde hair at the top of my head and black hair at the sides and back. I dreaded going to school the next day with this weird new hair. 

When I arrived at school the next day, I was intensely nervous. Before class started, I stood in a corner franticly trying to figure out how I would go about revealing this to everyone. Trevor was the first one to notice it, and he came up to me and patted my head, saying that it was very "cool." Well, that was exactly what I wanted. My new hair turned out to be quite a spectacle, and for a few days I got a hint of the attention and admiration I so craved.

He realized he wasn't so cool but again.. narcisstic people also realize they're not SO cool so they get surgeries. Elliot went to bleach his hair to look more white.