Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger loved this song.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-

I found it because Luka Magnotta though, but i really genuinely love New Order, this and Blue Monday are my two favoritest songs ever.

Stupid cuck should've been listening to based chinesefu music.

Don't "ok bro" me, im pointing you to a fucking musical masterpiece okay, if you don't have enough iq to appreciate it, it's your problem, not mine, okay? Got it? Yes im drink, no it doesn't matter.

Don't "ok bro" me, im pointing you to a fucking musical masterpiece okay, if you don't have enough iq to appreciate it, it's your problem, not mine, okay? Got it? Yes im drink, no it doesn't matter.
Please excuse my dear aunt Sally

That song is pretty dope tho, real talk. ER had good taste, I wish I could have meet him.

I was expecting some edgy mallgoth or nu metal but this song is actually pretty good.

Some of my favorite New Order songs.

Blue Monday is best song. Period. No song is better. Fact.

I wonder if he liked joy division

"You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood."

I love that song too.

He liked these two songs too.

I found it because Luka Magnotta though, but i really genuinely love New Order, this and Blue Monday are my two favoritest songs ever.

Better than jungle beats, that everyone listens to.

makes me want to stab someone with an ice pick