Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger Looked like Chad-Lite in Some Pics

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Dude seriously shud have gone to Asia and slayed

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ViF39NsV--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/cgzz0imms9oeppbymsnz.jpg

https://www.alternet.org/sites/default/files/story_images/elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg

He's average at best. Average-Slightly above average face + below average height

In what universe is he a Chadlite?

He was a manlet.

Morpheus said:
Subhuman ricecel
C O P E if you think er was sub human he mogs lord cho to oblivion, an actual ricecel.

He could do well if the looksmax. He sadly didnt. He still mogs a lot of us on here.

In SOME pics. look at iiitemper's avatar

It's called angle frauding brah, get on it.

No, he looked like an estrocel ethnic.

wasted potential

yBvQu2B.png

you gotta be joking? he is low tier normie... AT BEST.

Hunter said:
you gotta be joking? he is low tier normie... AT BEST.
low tier is too harsh, he could have gotten a gf if he wanted to

theultimate341 said:

no he couldnt. thats the whole thing with him lol.

Hunter said:
theultimate341 said:
no he couldnt. thats the whole thing with him lol.
he could if he didnt only want hot white blonds. I mean he has fangirls, lord cho(A truecel) doesnt.

theultimate341 said:
he could if he didnt only want hot white blonds. I mean he has fangirls, lord cho(A truecel) doesnt.

one word: V I R T U E S I G N A L

well two actually but who cares?

Hunter said:
theultimate341 said:
one word: V I R T U E S I G N A L
well two actually but who cares?
Worshiping a murderer is virtue signaling?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Worshiping a murderer is virtue signaling?

All mass murders have femoid followers, this is hardly news.

Also he's dead so ofc it's  easy to worship him cause she never has to actually meet him.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Famous mass murderers I should say. Outside of here nobody knows about him.

dude has fangrils, obv a semi chad

he was always a chadlite in looks. volcel af.

ER was an idiot. Yes he had a shit frame but he looked much younger than he actually was. Even if it took until his 30s to ascend, he would still look like he was in his 20s. Total mentalcel happacel.

His problem was not his face , his problem was his height.

jackbud said:
ER was no Chadlite. He was short with a low test face and a weak voice.

Agreed. Even if he was nt he wouldn't have slayed. 

That being said. People over exaggerate his looks.   If he would have been normie then he could have had a decently cute white gf. 

Do people not leave the basement ?  I see guys that look worse than him with decent looking women.

Sadly, Our Blessed Elliot was unrealistic with His standards. His failure of a father should have bought Him a whore for his 16th birthday. He was a decent looking guy despite His lips (He certainly jaw-mogs me!), but could never hope to compete with the Chads at Isla Vista. Had He lived, He could have tried stubble to offset his fem looks. Praise Him.

ER is a racist fakecel mongoloid, mad that he couldnt slay stacies by expecting them to approach him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back