Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger is now being labeled an alt-right killer? Wtf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article199223209.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5363743/REPORT-13-alt-right-killers-identified-leaving-43-dead.html

They jump to the assumption that Elliot Rodger was alt-right based on these TWO facts:
  • he researched the Third Reich
  • he interacted with PUAHate, which they deem an "alt-right misogynist community" (LOL)
As someone who has read Rodger's manifesto in full, he only was interested in the Nazi regime due to the Holocaust's resemblance to his "final solution" for punishing women for being sexually active. He mused that if he became a powerful ruler, he would put them in concentration camps and starve them:

The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

Additionally, not even ONCE in his manifesto does he mention the word "Holocaust" or "Nazi." 

The media makes uneducated, unfair assumptions, looking to blame the easiest political target instead of facing the fact that inceldom and loneliness can break a person's psyche.

leaves a 500 page manifesto pinpointing exactly why he did what he did

normies: fucking trump

he, like all narcissists, would probably be either an anarchist(immature me me me attitude) or an alt right stormfrontcel due to their anti feminism, anti centralized government, and anti affirmative action agenda.

8008 said:
They dont want to admit theres a beta uprising.

Lmao. This is actually ridiculous.

People always are quick to bracket us with the alt-right.

PSL is much less racist than modern western women. PSL jokes about Indians not being able to get laid, but wishes them well, and Indian posters are integrated into the PSL culture. Modern western women actually alienate Indian men and refuse to associate with them or befriend them, and you never ever see a modern western white woman dating an Indian man. Modern western women are the real racists.

8008 said:

anything the left can't explain they just blame trump.......or create another sexuality

incel4life said:
PSL is much less racist than modern western women. PSL jokes about Indians not being able to get laid, but wishes them well, and Indian posters are integrated into the PSL culture. Modern western women actually alienate Indian men and refuse to associate with them or befriend them, and you never ever see a modern western white woman dating an Indian man. Modern western women are the real racists.

Truth.

Lmao I didn't even hear the term alt-right until like 2015

He was a racial realist. kek

Elliot was also called a "bitter Male feminist" by Mike Cernovich:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/960562911751020544

What a fucking retard.