Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger hated the movie Alpha Dog, and so I did

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The part when that virgin shy guy (but chadlite) has sex with two beautiful foids in the pool is so suicide fuel, I was happy when he dies in the end of the movie. I relate to ER so much.

But anyway how could he be so autistic to think that real life Santa Barbara was like that movie kek, all movies based in real events (Alpha Dog is one of them) exaggerate reality. I mean that guy really had sex before getting killed but the official version says that just with one girl. Still better than being incel :feelsrope:

Never watched it

The part when that virgin shy guy (but chadlite) has sex with two beautiful foids in the pool is so suicide fuel, I was happy when he dies in the end of the movie. I relate to ER so much.

But anyway how could he be so autistic to think that real life Santa Barbara was like that movie kek, all movies based in real events (Alpha Dog is one of them) exaggerate reality. I mean that guy really had sex before getting killed but the official version says that just with one girl. Still better than being incel :feelsrope:
He wrote in his manifesto it’s just like how the movie is in the sense of parties, but you need to be low inhibited chad.

He wrote in his manifesto it’s just like how the movie is in the sense of parties, but you need to be low inhibited chad.
That's right, even when drunk ER was autistic and socially awkward as fuck

Never watched, but that ending sounds good

ER was certainly a fascinating incel