Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elliot Rodger dropped skateboarding when he realized he would never be a pro

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it's stupid that he did that, if it was a good cope who cares kek.

Most people here gave up on life when they realized they’d never be a Chad.

Just be Tony Hawk theory

bae383a50984a88c799732b717da1995.jpeg

c78ebf125a11bf2f4bacaa8ddd36ab4d.jpeg

6a9b649ab28517441861df2054b2c8ae.jpg

sample_e0d9112cd554dabd6ba6b6ed4583c7b4.jpg

sample_93a0ea408ddd09798c0833d1a132a880.jpg

I think it's stupid that he did that, if it was a good cope who cares kek.

Respectfully disagree. There's nothing inherently stupid about giving up on an investment that's not paying out what you want from it, given the costs to you.

He could have become one or at least become a semi-pro if he invested more than 10k hours of dedicated practice into it.

ER was redpilled

ER was redpilled
If only he gave up on blonde white girls as well. If Elliot lived long enough to post here, we could have told him to surgerymaxx, roidmaxx, and 3rdworldmaxx.

Elliot was shitty at skateboarding and I'm not even sure he liked it. He just did it to try to "fit in" iirc
If only he gave up on blonde white girls as well. If Elliot lived long enough to post here, we could have told him to surgerymaxx, roidmaxx, and 3rdworldmaxx.

This board might not exist without ER's ER

He just did it to try to "fit in" iirc
I agree. He was trying to become popular, he even dyed his hair when he was like 10 yo, just to look 'different' and 'cool' in front of the other guys

That is one of a reason why Elliot Rodger is considered to be an incel saint. ER understood that he will never achieve anything with skateboarding, because of his inferior genetics.