Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger as a kid

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
8DJvxt6.png
hTZCMIR.png
HbUHYTb.png
oBhSHZF.png
LvQlwGT.png
mVeuaPS.png

Look at that little bundle of joy.

HbUHYTb.png

It was already over in this photo

What is with that last picture's haircut, he looks like he's wearing a headcrab. His parents are to blame for allowing this to happen. Innocent Ricecels bled for this shit.

I didn't know he stabbed his 3 roommates to death that he hated so much for stealing his candles.. that's kinda messed up

E must have really loved his candles.

Wow, he looked a lot more Asian when he was young.

That's a really ugly girl in the center of the photo..I'd still fuck her, problem is Chad would too..

The innocent child in that photo didn't know that one day he'd be regretting his life. It is just tragic.

Holy fuck he was an ugly kid. Puberty actually helped him quite a bit

He looks like Keeany Reeves

incelman said:
He looks like Keeany Reeves

he looks like his retarded cucked brother who'd secretly envy him for fucking all the staceys despite sharing the same genepool

oblivioncel said:
he looks like his retarded cucked brother who'd secretly envy him for fucking all the staceys despite sharing the same genepool

Pretty much. Also shorter.

There were some photos when He was happy as a little kid, but you then see the light go out inside Him as He got older. Nevar forget.