Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elliot Rodger and Socrates' Republic

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
I have found that there are many parallels between the just Republic described by Socrates and Elliot Rodger's utopia. For instance, the two philosophers both believed that women should not get to choose who they mated with. Instead, the decision should be made by "rational men of intelligence". In fact, like Elliot, Socrates wanted to dissolve the family and instead have children be raised by the state. Further, Socrates believed that if a person cannot be used by the Republic, they should be disposed of. An example of this is his condemnation of the mentally and physically ill to death or outcast. Thus, if women are so consumed by their appetites that they cannot produce, Socrates would likely support Elliot Rodgers' plan. That is, most should be deprived of food while the rest are imprisoned in underground labs for insemination and study. Clearly, just like Socrates, ER was a philosopher who loved to think. Because of his autism and social isolation, he spent much of his time pondering the substance of his ideas. Thus, in The Republic, ER would likely belong to the ruling guardian class.

ER should be taught in school, and not this fucking holocaust

Based god Elliot Rodger

tl;dr ER and Socrates were authoritarians and if they conquered the world, incels wouldn't exist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

elliot rodger & socrates = same level / Tesla IQ

I still think that the family unity should be preserved. I don't like how the state micromanages relationships, and I have absolutely zero trust on the goodness of the outcome.

However, I do agree that femoids should never be able to decide who to mate with.

In fact, like Elliot, Socrates wanted to dissolve the family and instead have children be raised by the state. Further, Socrates believed that if a person cannot be used by the Republic, they should be disposed of. An example of this is his condemnation of the mentally and physically ill to death or outcast.

They dispose of the "useless" men already either by starving them of sex or killing them via divorce rape. Granting them even more power is the recipe for a full-blown dystopia.

tl;dr ER and Socrates were authoritarians and if they conquered the world, incels wouldn't exist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Actually they both emphasized our ability to think above all else. Thus, we incels would stand as good of a chance as any since our suffering has made us wiser. They might kill off some incels but the majority would likely survive. Meanwhile, they would likely slaughter almost every SJW Feminist.

It's more the Plato thought put in the mouth of Socrates' character, good cue for a good discussion btw

It's more the Plato thought put in the mouth of Socrates' character, good cue for a good discussion btw
True, true. Still, Plato studied Socrates very heavily and was echoing his beliefs.

True, true. Still, Plato studied Socrates very heavily and was echoing his beliefs.
Obviously Plato was disciple of Socrates too, but in his works we can see an evolution of Socrates' character that follow the changes of thought by Plato, so it's very hard to determine what the original thought of Socrates was. Too bad the latter didn't left any written work behind him.

Obviously Plato was disciple of Socrates too, but in his works we can see an evolution of Socrates' character that follow the changes of thought by Plato, so it's very hard to determine what the original thought of Socrates was. Too bad the latter didn't left any written work behind him.
ER, Plato and Socrates were all thinkers of a similar variety. It seems as though Plato was attempting to use Socrates' beliefs to construct a final conclusion.

ER, Plato and Socrates were all thinkers of a similar variety. It seems as though Plato was attempting to use Socrates' beliefs to construct a final conclusion.
Indeed, however is very interesting this comparation between ER and ancient philosophers.

I have found that there are many parallels between the just Republic described by Socrates and Elliot Rodger's utopia. For instance, the two philosophers both believed that women should not get to choose who they mated with. Instead, the decision should be made by "rational men of intelligence". In fact, like Elliot, Socrates wanted to dissolve the family and instead have children be raised by the state. Further, Socrates believed that if a person cannot be used by the Republic, they should be disposed of. An example of this is his condemnation of the mentally and physically ill to death or outcast. Thus, if women are so consumed by their appetites that they cannot produce, Socrates would likely support Elliot Rodgers' plan. That is, most should be deprived of food while the rest are imprisoned in underground labs for insemination and study. Clearly, just like Socrates, ER was a philosopher who loved to think. Because of his autism and social isolation, he spent much of his time pondering the substance of his ideas. Thus, in The Republic, ER would likely belong to the ruling guardian class.

View attachment 67303
View attachment 67304

Its always refreshing to finally read a well thought out and interesting thread every once in a while as opposed to the usual spam posts.

This is spot on when I actually think about it, also one of the greatest philosophical quotes I know of relates to the current problems men face today in relation to women and feminism

Aristotle - "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"

The LoLocaust. Only kikes and boomers believe in the 6 gorillions killed in gas chambers.

Elliot Rodger was Socrates' reincarnation.