Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot killed 3 sub3 chinks. But through this they were able to become part of something wonderful in their worthless (and anyway sexless) lives.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
Wonderful? As in compost you mean??

Fuck him, he is autistic gay skulled bitch, idc if you like it or not. I hate him cuz he only wants Stacy( being subhuman himself)and killed incels, subhuman chinkood

elliott rodger was right to do everything except kill those chinks, he shouldnt have killed them because now his message is inconsistent

elliott rodger was right to do everything except kill those chinks, he shouldnt have killed them because now his message is inconsistent
ranting about his sexless life and feeling superior chink to others?

he did them favour

untrue, if they wanted to die, they should be the ones to decide that, not ER
they would become bluepilled simps serving white foids raising their delusions even more the less scum foid slaves on this earth the better for me

they would become bluepilled simps serving white foids raising their delusions even more the less scum foid slaves on this earth the better for me
you have no logical reason to suggest that they MUST become bluepilled simps

you can hop off ERs meat....he was right about everything he did except killing the truecels

was merely illogical and inconsistent to kill ugly chinkos

you have no logical reason to suggest that they MUST become bluepilled simps

you can hop off ERs meat....he was right about everything he did except killing the truecels

was merely illogical and inconsistent to kill ugly chinkos
its the fate of every sub 5 chink to become white foids slaves

Their blue pilled shitty life was a waste of time anyway so what the heck? Elliot gave their existence meaning by becoming extras at Day of Retribution.

Teamkilled his own kind his k/d is effectively 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back