Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Eliya's radio show episode 3 on the topic of befriending femoids

You seem like a cool dude to hang out with, but if we ever become friends, I think you will cuck me the same way other men cucked you, it really is a lookism higharchy. They didn't respect you because you were below them the same way you won't respect a 3rd world currycel like me

im 3rd world as well
You seem like a cool dude to hang out with, but if we ever become friends, I think you will cuck me the same way other men cucked you, it really is a lookism higharchy. They didn't respect you because you were below them the same way you won't respect a 3rd world currycel like me
also no I might cuck you if I have chance with said foids (sorry pal ) but only if I have chance
but I don't think I would be mean to you years of inceldom teach you a lot of empathy

im 3rd world as well

also no I might cuck you if I have chance with said foids (sorry pal ) but only if I have chance
but I don't think I would be mean to you years of inceldom teach you a lot of empathy
You would ignore me as soon as you hear my accent jfl. Nothing to you tho, its just the human nature:feelskek: