Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Eliya's radio show Ep 1 just feelings and how my life going

Well there goes my theory that you were a woman

Congratulations of you're ER (eliya radio) bro. And my condolences at you're emo sadness.

Foids (probably) don't use omigel apps at night bro. Try it at a more reasonable time... Duh.

construction work .. You will get used to it I had to go through this shit
The first days are the worst

Congratulations of you're ER (eliya radio) bro. And my condolences at you're emo sadness.

Foids (probably) don't use omigel apps at night bro. Try it at a more reasonable time... Duh.
Emba you are literally one of the nicest members here I hope you make it to 80 and even if you don't I will remember you

construction work .. You will get used to it I had to go through this shit
The first days are the worst
The problem is that my body can't heal up
I think it is cuz of my vitamins and stuff

"most of them are here for their amusment"
you have it better than many of us bro .. From ur picture u are probably a normie despite every sad shit that hapened to you you have hope contrary to some truecel here

"I just want to study and work"
U should not kill yrslf to work bro. It will not last long.
U should (IMO) try to also maintain a minimum social circle ,I know it is easier said than done, but as a mtn you will probably have some friends in uni.

"most of them are here for their amusment"
you have it better than many of us bro .. From ur picture u are probably a normie despite every sad shit that hapened to you you have hope contrary to some truecel here
I know I'm. Not a turocel lookswise but the mental. Aspect of my life is messing me up

It makes me feel more like a failure that I could have had happy life but messed up so bad I ended up her

I did everything I could befriending normal people was not easy is not enjoyable I jastermaxx for them and they make fun of me

Emba you are literally one of the nicest members here I hope you make it to 80 and even if you don't I will remember you
Thanks bro!

Construction work is even more brutal when you're homeless and will never be able to afford to spend a night in a motel that you helped built.

I did everything I could befriending normal people was not easy is not enjoyable I jastermaxx for them and they make fun of me
Ic. But imo you should still go on trying to have a social circle even if you hate talking to them bc it is one of the major way for you to access pussy. Just avoid jestermaxing now and try to endure the pain until you finaly get a foid.
It should also become easier with time

Brutal mango
The best thing for us is study n work but it takes great willpower to continue so be prepared

Ic. But imo you should still go on trying to have a social circle even if you hate talking to them bc it is one of the major way for you to access pussy. Just avoid jestermaxing now and try to endure the pain until you finaly get a foid.
It should also become easier with time
Thanks man

Construction work is even more brutal when you're homeless and will never be able to afford to spend a night in a motel that you helped built.
This is so fu$#@_ brutal like I always knew how bad it was but doing it yourself just hits different

Now I get why so many construction workers here a smoke opium on regular bases with the sh$#@ job like that no wonder they have to do that to get through it

You got a nice voice bro
Sorry to hear about your parents forcing you to do construction (probably with Afghanis :feelscry:)
You said you have to "keep up with your sports club" If I was you I would just leave it tbh but Idk your situation
You also said "you feel useless", This is common within men
The most common words in male suicide notes are "useless" and "worthless." (click for source)

This male hyper-agency is a double edge sword, similar to just-world-fallacy
When the life is shit, the man blames himself
When the life is good, the man feels morally superior to extreme degree, for no reason
So either way, it causes harm

It would be much more humble and healthier to say you have no control over your life and things merely are what they are, But society wants men to be constantly fretting about, blaming themselves, beating themselves up for things way out of their grasp

But yeah good luck baradarcel

You got a nice voice bro
Sorry to hear about your parents forcing you to do construction (probably with Afghanis :feelscry:)
You said you have to "keep up with your sports club" If I was you I would just leave it tbh but Idk your situation
You also said "you feel useless", This is common within men
The most common words in male suicide notes are "useless" and "worthless." (click for source)

This male hyper-agency is a double edge sword, similar to just-world-fallacy
When the life is shit, the man blames himself
When the life is good, the man feels morally superior to extreme degree, for no reason
So either way, it causes harm

It would be much more humble and healthier to say you have no control over your life and things merely are what they are, But society wants men to be constantly fretting about, blaming themselves, beating themselves up for things way out of their grasp

But yeah good luck baradarcel
I'm actually getting good advice
To tell you the ture I much rather work with afghan then iranins at least afgans aren't lazy

But other then that you are right
The sport club is the only real social place that I go to but even there despite doing this sports for years I'm still an outcast
I thought it was my fighting ability but now that is has improved I get a bit more respect especially from the kids but I'm still an outcast when there is social gatherings outside of the gym I am never invited im simply not one of them I'm just an sparing partner not a friend
Nothing more

This is so fu$#@_ brutal like I always knew how bad it was but doing it yourself just hits different

Now I get why so many construction workers here a smoke opium on regular bases with the sh$#@ job like that no wonder they have to do that to get through it
Well I never did that drug, but most of us c workers drank alot