Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Eliya,s radio episode 2 opening up to my sister about my inceldom and you guys deserve pu$#_

I forgotten, you're middle eastcel? Iranian?

You should try to become a cuneiform scholar. Lots of work is needed to decipher all the fresh stuff.

Maybe do archeological stuff and get inside all them underground citys.

You should avoid the .mil because of the jew-merica war shit about to happen.

You should know better than to ask a happy-future-life girl for life advice bro... Oh well. Maybe she can hook you up with some lovin? (Don't tell us if you do... Because it will probably be only temporary);;

Just don't beg her, firmly ask.

"Hey sis, you know I'm all lonely and shit, so hook me up with one of you're frens..." (All casual & confident like. = As if you already know she will do it.)

Nice episode bro

Hi qashqaicel,
I hope uni goes well for u, and yeah your sister is obviously not going to solve inceldom by some genius idea but maybe as said previously by emba, she could hook u up with her friends.
I hope for u you quickly get ban from here for not being an incel anymore:feelsokman:, ur still young and hopefully uni will be different than highschool.
keep doing this u rant well bro:feelsokman:

I forgotten, you're middle eastcel? Iranian?

You should try to become a cuneiform scholar. Lots of work is needed to decipher all the fresh stuff.

Maybe do archeological stuff and get inside all them underground citys.

You should avoid the .mil because of the jew-merica war shit about to happen.

You should know better than to ask a happy-future-life girl for life advice bro... Oh well. Maybe she can hook you up with some lovin? (Don't tell us if you do... Because it will probably be only temporary);;

Just don't beg her, firmly ask.

"Hey sis, you know I'm all lonely and shit, so hook me up with one of you're frens..." (All casual & confident like. = As if you already know she will do it.)

Nice episode bro
all of her friends are much older than men I don't think there is much chance but by no means am I denying that she's a great asset

Hi qashqaicel,
I hope uni goes well for u, and yeah your sister is obviously not going to solve inceldom by some genius idea but maybe as said previously by emba, she could hook u up with her friends.
I hope for u you quickly get ban from here for not being an incel anymore:feelsokman:, ur still young and hopefully uni will be different than highschool.
keep doing this u rant well bro:feelsokman:
all of her friends are much older than men I don't think there is much chance but by no means am I denying that she's a great asset