Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elites in most fields usually already demonstrate how good they are at an early age

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
As I become closer to a middle age boomers I look back to the times where I had relatives, friends etc that were much younger than me. Back then they showed respect but as they got older they surpassed me in achievement as they had more potential. This was a very shitty feeling.

But the thing is I realized this pretty late in life. Your average normie would know about this earlier. The reason people like us won't realize it early is because we were never talented enough to be part of something competitive like sports.

I'll put this in an example format. Lets talk competitive sports.

How many of you wanted to become a professional football player? A lot of normies probably wanted to. They were part of some local club and constantly played each other.

However a common observation in these was no matter how much these guys practiced or had experience, there was always this one kid who was younger than the rest but was simply better than everyone else on the team. It must be humiliating that you are say 17 who played all your life and this 13 year old kid can move right past you like nothing. This kid is probably the only one on the team that will actually get to play in the pro leagues.

Its not just sports either. I mean look at all the guys who go to the top unis. From a young age they've been doing shit like doing the Olympiads at 13, mastering Mozart at 10 etc

Basically in most cases talent is displayed at an early age. And worst of is a lot of is based not on practice or hard work but talent and genetics. In sports you see people werid body shape attributes like Swimmer Michael Phelps who has a massive lung capacity plus his torso is insanely long. Hard work is something everyone can do so the only way to win is to have something over others which is usually talent and genetics. Something you are born with and cannot change

So my point of this post is simply this: I'm sorry to tell you this but if you didn't display much success when you were young and in your prime, how the fuck are things gonna change when you get older?

Other people aim to get good in a field. You aim to be good with women right? (Don't bullshit me about only wanting just one. You only say that coz you don't have any means of going above that) But if you had not much talent at being good with women due to your genetic size/looks/attraction attirubutes when you were a teen, what makes you think things will be different as an adult. Maybe you're a late bloomer who suddenly has puberty at 25 and becomes 6'6. But if that doesn't happen then what?

Damn that was insightfull, geuss the older you become the less likely you will succeed

Would all those talented people know that they were gifted if they weren’t presented with the opportunity to discover their true capabilities? Your missing a very important pillar, which is ENVIRONMENT and UPBRINGING . You almost never see poor people going to the Olympics, most of them come from privileged upper middle class families that do everything to make sure that their kids thrive. Most incels/low quality men are severely neglected from a young age, this prevents them from self-actualizing and discovering their true potential.

While the parents of rich kids did everything within their power to make sure their kids got accepted into elite schools or became elite athletes, our parents just left us to rot in our rooms. There could be a hikikomori incel out there that has the genetic potential to become an elite swimmer, but was never taught how to swim.

Last edited:
Alright, but the most beautiful and strongest plant's seed will become nothing without water. Most successful people I know had both and those that didn't have the former, still did okay with the right kind of fertilizer. There are also lots of people that have the talent but not the secondary or soft traits you also need and fail therefore.

Most incels/low quality men are severely neglected from a young age, this prevents them from self-actualizing and discovering their true potential.

our parents just left us to rot in our rooms.
This. So hard. My mom left to be a slut and my dad worked all the time. The result is i sat alone at a young age looking after myself with no parents. My dad wasnt a parent, just provide food and shelter. I was on my own to figure everything out

Would all those talented people know that they were gifted if they weren’t presented with the opportunity to discover their true capabilities? Your missing a very important pillar, which is ENVIRONMENT and UPBRINGING . You almost never see poor people going to the Olympics, most of them come from privileged upper middle class families that do everything to make sure that their kids thrive. Most incels/low quality men are severely neglected from a young age, this prevents them from self-actualizing and discovering their true potential.

While the parents of rich kids did everything within their power to make sure their kids got accepted into elite schools or became elite athletes, our parents just left us to rot in our rooms. There could be a hikikomori incel out there that has the genetic potential to become an elite swimmer, but was never taught how to swim.
This. So hard. My mom left to be a slut and my dad worked all the time. The result is i sat alone at a young age looking after myself with no parents. My dad wasnt a parent, just provide food and shelter. I was on my own to figure everything out

Yeah thats true. Another important part is the resources/upbringing.

And you know whats funny? That stuff is ALSO something you're born with and can't change. We can't choose to be born into the Rothschild family that will fund our dreams now can we.

So when you think about it, most of your life is kinda already determined at birth.

Yeah thats true. Another important part is the resources/upbringing.

And you know whats funny? That stuff is ALSO something you're born with and can't change. We can't choose to be born into the Rothschild family that will fund our dreams now can we.

So when you think about it, most of your life is kinda already determined at birth.
Thats also why "failing/succeeding" in self improvement is cope. If you fail or win, thats something thats already determined by these reasons stated in this thread. Its beyond over. You have what you have, thats it. If you fail at something, theres no possible way you would have succeeded at that thing.

So my point of this post is simply this: I'm sorry to tell you this but if you didn't display much success when you were young and in your prime, how the fuck are things gonna change when you get older?
Brutal hardworkpill. You cant beat innate talent with hard work. As a wannabe writer this is potent suifuel. I see more privileged younger people succeed in my desired field all the time

Brutal hardworkpill. You cant beat innate talent with hard work. As a wannabe writer this is potent suifuel. I see more privileged younger people succeed in my desired field all the time
i think that has to do more with nepotism then writing per see.it doesn't really matter since writing and directing will forever be a thankless job.i wish you luck over.

I’ve been good at vidya since my youth but I dont play online games as much just single player so I cant esportsmaxx. I speedrun games but too retarded to figure out how to stream on twitch ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back