Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elites are pushing for mass shootings/gun ban

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I believe the Buffalo shooter and Texas shooter were groomed by the feds. There were two other shooting as well. The elites are pushing hard to ban assault rifles. Both the Buffalo and Texas shooting are very suspicious. Like to know if anyone has any high iq opinion on it. It’s just crazy how there’s always these main stream shootings when a democrat takes control.

Meanwhile eastern european buying guns en masse

It’s just crazy how there’s always these main stream shootings when a democrat takes control.
That is interesting. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it, indeed. :feelswhere::feelsstudy:

That is interesting. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it, indeed. :feelswhere::feelsstudy:
589357BD A3ED 4442 B53F EEDC930534A8

What is the point of banning an assault rifle when I can go to Mexico to buy one???

What is the point of banning an assault rifle when I can go to Mexico to buy one???
They don’t care if criminals get them.(Chicago) .They don’t want law abiding citizens to get them. That’s more of a threat to the government then some gang violence.

They don’t care if criminals get them.(Chicago) .They don’t want law abiding citizens to get them. That’s more of a threat to the government then some gang violence.
All law abiding citizens should simply hide their firearms if they are banned. I lost mine in a lake when I went fishing.

Only nogs and spics get guns now CHUDS:soy:

All law abiding citizens should simply hide their firearms if they are banned. I lost mine in a lake when I went fishing.

Weird, I got might from the spirit of the lake.

The only problem is when you buy a firearm there’s a serial number on it and it gets put into a data base and it gets cross referenced With all your info. I doubt they’ll do any gun confiscation. They’ll just do the same thing Clinton did in 1994 so no new rifles will be sold.

The only problem is when you buy a firearm there’s a serial number on it and it gets put into a data base and it gets cross referenced With all your info. I doubt they’ll do any gun confiscation. They’ll just do the same thing Clinton did in 1994 so no new rifles will be sold.
Maybe if u pay cash and file the number off later?

How was the texas shooter groomed? He only used gay zoomer apps to communicate
He bought two brand new ar 15s. High end one is a Daniel defense. Bought them a day after he turned 18. With no job or income. Also was able to get a truck. Sus

Just google 80% reciever. You can make a gun without a serial number legally lol (this is not legal advice)
You can but you have to buy a dremil tool to cut out the other 20%. Also they’re banned in 8 states.

Dude he worked at wendys for a year and stole the truck from abuela
Where did you hear that. Every article I’ve seen says it was his truck and they never mention a job that he had. Do you have a link?

He didn't even have a drivers license. Just type his name into google and add wendys next to it I dont keep track of every article I read. I think he maxxed out his credit card to buy the gun.
I tried asking google what job he had and I skimmed through 6 articles and nothing. Also asked if he owned that truck and same thing.

The reason they're trying to take away our guns and faking all these mass shooting is so they can force inject us with the new deadly vaccine. Once they take guns away from Americans it will be over for everyone.

America is the last 1st world country with the least cucked gun laws. The reason they weren't able to do the same here as they did in Australia is because we're armed, and the reason they couldn't fully go through with force vaccinations in Australia is because the armed Americans will see what is in store for them and get prepared. They can't enact the new world order until Americans are disarmed, and the government controls all the weaponry.

Only low iq soycucks think it's a good idea to disarm all america except the government. Anti gun cucks aren't really anti gun, they are pro gun for the government and only anti gun for the people.

I believe the Buffalo shooter and Texas shooter were groomed by the feds. There were two other shooting as well. The elites are pushing hard to ban assault rifles. Both the Buffalo and Texas shooting are very suspicious. Like to know if anyone has any high iq opinion on it. It’s just crazy how there’s always these main stream shootings when a democrat takes control.
It's just a psyop to restrict gun rights. There was another one in Oklahoma by a black man. Watch, there will be another one.

The reason they're trying to take away our guns and faking all these mass shooting is so they can force inject us with the new deadly vaccine. Once they take guns away from Americans it will be over for everyone.

America is the last 1st world country with the least cucked gun laws. The reason they weren't able to do the same here as they did in Australia is because we're armed, and the reason they couldn't fully go through with force vaccinations in Australia is because the armed Americans will see what is in store for them and get prepared. They can't enact the new world order until Americans are disarmed, and the government controls all the weaponry.

Only low iq soycucks think it's a good idea to disarm all america except the government. Anti gun cucks aren't really anti gun, they are pro gun for the government and only anti gun for the people.
Well said

Also they’re slowly chipping away at the 2nd amendment this is death by a 1000 concessions. They’re playing the long game.

america is a communist dystopia and communism cannot thrive in a country where the people will protect themselves

Also they’re slowly chipping away at the 2nd amendment this is death by a 1000 concessions. They’re playing the long game.
The 1st and 2nd amendments are the biggest threats to the elite cucks, and they will do everything to try and remove them so they can have their new world order.