Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elite psychologist with suicide prevention experience killed himself after posting that relationships are the only thing that matters

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Brutal:worryfeels:.

The renowned Czech child psychologist, psychotherapist and forensic expert Radek Ptáček has been missing since Sunday. Unfortunately, the worst fears of the family, who were worried about his health, were finally confirmed. Central Bohemian police said the wanted 48-year-old man was found in Prague on Tuesday afternoon with no signs of life.
The reports of a possible suicide are all the more striking because Ptáček was a professor of medical psychology, a clinical psychologist and a psychotherapist. He worked at the 1st Medical Faculty of Charles University and at the University of New York in Prague. He dealt with child psychology, educated doctors, judges and social workers, published and frequently appeared in the media.

"Just go to therapy bro!":soy::soy:

Meanwhile the therapist:

On the day Ptáček was declared missing by police, he took to social media to say goodbye to his several thousand followers, to whom he left one last message. "If I had to say, after 25 years in psychology, what is important in life? Love, love, love... Actually, nothing else. Take care of relationships, because only relationships will give you a good life. You can eat well, play sports, but if you don't have relationships, it doesn't matter," he said.
Basically saying that money, stuff, hobbies and taking care of yourself are just futile cope if you are lonely:feelsbadman:.

"Don't look for the elixir of long life, you may have it beside you. Take care of each other more than you take care of yourself. And if I had to define what really kills in life, it's loneliness. Loneliness will destroy you. Slowly and surely. Relationships keep you alive and give you "life eternal and grateful". Love life. And to my favorite themes: don't beat your kids, it's completely unnecessary, you can do better without it. Remember that children should feel safe with you. Not worry about when your fists are going to fly again," he concluded.

That's brutal
A :f: for him

Brutal belongingness-pill. Yeah true, LOVE is extremely important to life. Maybe more or less-so for others.

Relationships really are everything. Your success in life, your health, your happiness, the opportunities you get, all depends on how other people treat you, see you, value you. And it all starts with looks.
This fact is pretty obvious if you're intellectualy honest with yourself, we don't really need experienced psychotherapists to confirm that stuff. But even when we get them killing themselves in confirmation of this fact, still nobody believes us anyways. :feelsbadman:

That's fucked, he's right though. We are social beings, life without others approval and love is worthless.
All my respects to him

Wonder if some bitch cucked him or if he was a manlet and couldn’t get a bitch?

Either way brutal. :feelsrope:

Brootal, rest in peace good doctor, hope you were one, you saw what really matters and unlike cutthroat lying passive aggressive stinking shameless normies you accepted the truth, you probably went through all blackpilled literature known to mankind ofc without terming it as such, you knew the truth and the truth claimed you

That's why it's called cope or rope. Not self-actualization or rope. Maslow's hierarchy of needs wins again.

This is why incel forums like this are such a respite, at least you can talk to relatable people although a stranger, it's still a human presence you're engaging with

brutal.:feelsbadman: was he single?
He appeared to be a high value male.

Also obviously status maxxed and money maxxed up the wazzoo.

My best guess is either the love of his life cucked him for Chad/Tyrone and left him or he couldn’t get anyone despite his positive attributes either due to being a manlet or a mentalcel.

Meanwhile the therapist:
Therapy does nothing if your life is shit at the core and deprived of basic human needs. Only helps those who have a good life and only need a little guidance. Think of therapy like applying polish to a car. Helps if the car is already nice. Not gonna do shit if the car is some junkyard car that doesn't even run and has paint chipping off everywhere
Basically saying that money, stuff, hobbies and taking care of yourself are just futile cope if you are lonely:feelsbadman:.
100% right too. Even if I was rich and could afford to do as much car stuff as I wanted, it couldn't fill the void of no love

Therapy is for foids to gossip about stupid shit and "cure" all their attentionwhoring bullshit-problems they made up. Also it's just the laziest advice anyone could ever give you and 99/100 times just wants to dismiss your problems.

Crazy story, IT won't touch it.

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Meanwhile, reddit:
Source? Where's his source? I'm going to need a source on that.
He sounds like an incel.
I know this one 4'11" guy who went to therapy and it changed his life. He's now dating a 5'10" supermodel and couldn't be happier.

Male mental health workers has to be among the worst and most depressing jobs there is. You're forced to be a feminist in a field dominated by 90% crazy bitches that hate you. Pay is shit.

This is why foreveralone is even more brutal than here sometimes

Cause I’m not incelibate as in I can easily pay for sex with hot chicks here cause it’s relatively cheap and accessible. But ya it’s hard to find good friends here

Actually if you weren't in relationships during your teen years, it maybe over for you.

Yes, in fact, the ability to reproduce and fuck is the only thing for which you are biologically created to be an extension of your parents' genes and to continue your genes yourself.

why do all psychologists talk like fucking new age spiritualist gurus

Mogs me for making it to 48. I'll be "lucky" if I make it to 30.

My best guess is either the love of his life cucked him for Chad/Tyrone and left him or he couldn’t get anyone despite his positive attributes either due to being a manlet or a mentalcel.

Gigabrutal find.
If I had to say, after 25 years in psychology, what is important in life? Love, love, love... Actually, nothing else. Take care of relationships, because only relationships will give you a good life. You can eat well, play sports, but if you don't have relationships, it doesn't matter
Don't look for the elixir of long life, you may have it beside you. Take care of each other more than you take care of yourself. And if I had to define what really kills in life, it's loneliness. Loneliness will destroy you. Slowly and surely. Relationships keep you alive and give you "life eternal and grateful"
Flowery language aside - what he said boils down to is that if you're not accepted by the herd, if you're truly on your own, it's over, it's the only thing that makes human life worth living.
If you're not accepted by the herd you better dehumanize yourself and turn your conscience into one of a cartoon villain or some shit, otherwise sooner or later you'll go your own way like our suicide-prevention psychologist here, or that oldcel teacher who fell in love with teenage broad and offed himself (that was gigabrutal aswell, there's thread on him somewhere in must-read section).
@BlkPillPres was kind of a dick but I can totally understand why he is the way he is, it's a survival mechanism really.

Btw I just imagined interaction like this:
*KNOCK KNOCK* Dr. Noseberg Freudstein? So uhhh, NIGGA I'M NUTS!
3112331765 preview aeb

Doc:
YhilvL

NIGGA THAT'S NUTS!
3112331765 preview aeb

Last edited:
just be schizoid theory confirmed

All of these fuckers know life is pointless for the weak
As do normies. Normies practically wonder why we aren't dead yet - they know how brutal the game has got.
We need a vast voluntary assisted-euthanasia movement.
Or if necessary a vast group suicide movement.
Death isn't the worse thing that can happen to you everyone here knows this for a fact.
It would destabilise society and make them look like the rancid cunts that they are.

"what he said boils down to is that if you're not accepted by the herd, if you're truly on your own"

It's not quite that bleak. You don't need the approval of the herd in this scenario if you have a gf/wife. A best friend also helps enormously (can be a biological brother, in fact that may well be better). Almost all guys on these forums don't have these things ofc.​

And yet normies still insist on you wageslaving 40+ hours a week, coming home to nothing, and getting put on jewpills, despite you lacking one of your basic needs a a human being. Normies want you to SUFFER and BE MISERABLE

Relationships really are everything. Your success in life, your health, your happiness, the opportunities you get, all depends on how other people treat you, see you, value you. And it all starts with looks.

true.

you need family, friends, a girlfriend, or wife to be happy.

a man in his 40s with both of his parents dead, with no friends, no girlfriend, or wife has nothing. he just lives day by day and work. he doesn't really have anything. he can either find some bs hobbies to kill time, gamble, see prostitutes, or drink alcohol excessively.

its a shit world being a lonely incelibate loser

what do alcoholics all have in common? they're lonely and ugly. or if they aren't they have PTSD.

Therapy is for foids to gossip about stupid shit and "cure" all their attentionwhoring bullshit-problems they made up. Also it's just the laziest advice anyone could ever give you and 99/100 times just wants to dismiss your problems.

Crazy story, IT won't touch it.
And to prescribe meds, making BiG pharma richer.

Gigabrutal find.

Flowery language aside - what he said boils down to is that if you're not accepted by the herd, if you're truly on your own, it's over, it's the only thing that makes human life worth living.
If you're not accepted by the herd you better dehumanize yourself and turn your conscience into one of a cartoon villain or some shit, otherwise sooner or later you'll go your own way like our suicide-prevention psychologist here, or that oldcel teacher who fell in love with teenage broad and offed himself (that was gigabrutal aswell, there's thread on him somewhere in must-read section).
@BlkPillPres was kind of a dick but I can totally understand why he is the way he is, it's a survival mechanism really.

Btw I just imagined interaction like this:
*KNOCK KNOCK* Dr. Noseberg Freudstein? So uhhh, NIGGA I'M NUTS!
View attachment 1270882
Doc:
View attachment 1270884
NIGGA THAT'S NUTS!
View attachment 1270883
Or This:

View: https://youtu.be/-3HsrNUGzks?si=X5WaxYa__N5TquGg

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Also this thread reminded me of this homeless blackcel in his 40s.

He's in his mid 40s and homeless living in his Prius. Both of his parents are dead. He has no friends. No girilfriend. He does doordash and spends all of his measly earnings on the lottery.

His car for sure reeks of must, sweat, and food. He works out a lot so his body sweat and oils has probably seeped deep into the seats. The carpet liners of the car are probably drenched with steam from the food that he delivers. He has all of his dirty sweaty clothes in his car as well. He used to smoke in his car as well. It must smell absolutely horrible in his car and is not healthy to breathe. Wouldn't be surprised if there was mold, or cockroaches in his car. And he delivers people's food with it.

Most men in a terrible situation like this would not put themselves out like that for the world to see.

He deludes himself into thinking he can actually beat the lottery and win the jackpot. Furthermore he deludes himself into thinking foids will like him once he has money as money is only a multiplier and not an attractor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNZSrYjXJOI&t=2013s

Last edited:
Of course future betabuxxers don't have them. Teenage relationships are reserved for genetic elite.
When 50 years ago, the local church had a say. Hell, people might not have been as sadistic about leaving boys left out to their own Devices.

Being desired is the closest we get to immortality, except complete devotion to religion, loneliness is ALWAYS unbearable

Brutal:worryfeels:.

Meanwhile the therapist:

aand these are the people who advice incels lol