Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eliot Rodger was right

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
The more I think about it the more right he becomes , people on the internet mock him for never approaching women but that's how it works women approach chads and the rest is betas who eventually get cucked. Approaching is cope and Eliot saw it , he shouldn't have done the massacre instead he should have spread his ideologies for warrior incels to do the revolution , he was a philosopher not a warrior and that's why he failed in his plan.

He didin't fail, he died a saint to inspire all the lonely incel souls on this world much like Cho and Alek did. Let thy name be praised

:blackpill: The vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt. ☠⚒☠️

Eh, I honestly think it would've been better if Elliot was in prison for what he did rather than be dead. At least then we can see if he would get the same love and recognition from foids like Nikolus Cruz did.

As for the topic, yeah if you're very attractive, foids WILL approach you, I sometimes think the "just approach bro" is nothing more than a meme.

Volcel apology tbh.

JFL if you think every male in a relationship was approached first

Elliot Rodger is an example of what happens if the human psyche is forced to endure years of abuse & torture.

No, dude was low IQ as fuck. He never tried to be NT, he was just went full autist all day every day.

Eliott was good looking enough to have girls approach him if he was NT.

Yes bro ER is our Hero

He never tried to be NT

You can't "try" to be NT, you're either NT or you're not, there's no TRY, it should come automatically from being around your parents, teachers and other kids in school very early on in life, I'm talking single digit age, and if it doesn't, you're autistic, end of story.

He didin't fail, he died a saint to inspire all the lonely incel souls on this world much like Cho and Alek did. Let thy name be praised
Elliot Rodger is an example of what happens if the human psyche is forced to endure years of abuse & torture.
Er was woke. Why would he approach if they wont say yes its a waste of time :feelstrash:

Er was woke. Why would he approach if they wont say yes its a waste of time :feelstrash:
Its because of those rejections that has a negative effect on his psyche, which contributed to his mental illnesses, yes ER was a mentalcel & autistcel. He would be considered a fakecel if he was still alive and signed up for this forum today.

Its because of those rejections that has a negative effect on his psyche, which contributed to his mental illnesses, yes ER was a mentalcel & autistcel. He would be considered a fakecel if he was still alive and signed up for this forum today.
True. But im happy he didnt do the same as uninstall. By uninstall u can hear the pain in his voice.
Most people think er is a fakecel cuz he looks good but thats bs. Also pretty people with shit personality can be incels. :feelstrash:

True. But im happy he didnt do the same as uninstall. By uninstall u can hear the pain in his voice.
Most people think er is a fakecel cuz he looks good but thats bs.
I know about uninstall and his 1000 foid challenge or his SEAmaxx trip.

Also pretty people with shit personality can be incels. :feelstrash:
That sounds pretty soy tbh :soy:

I’d gladly follow ER in the battlefield and fight along side him. A true hero

Exactly. Foids DO NOT WANT to be approached. That’s why the PUA thing is so frowned upon by mainstream society.

In fact, in the UK you will pretty much be arrested for approaching foids these days.

no dude ER was a solid 6 with lifts he could’ve easily gotten a noodle gf. he was fucking retarded for only going for aryan stacys when he’s a hapa himself

Also fuck all of you 63 guests

He went ER and became an hERo

Most people think er is a fakecel cuz he looks good but thats bs. Also pretty people with shit personality can be incels. :feelstrash:
He looked good only with massive lookmaximg. He was short his features were weird. He was no match for his competitors.

I know about uninstall and his 1000 foid challenge or his SEAmaxx trip.
btw are u keeping up with his podcast???
He looked good only with massive lookmaximg. He was short his features were weird. He was no match for his competitors.
er looksmaxxed a lot like a lot and look what happend? LOOKSAXX SCAM?? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

ER had a female face with female features, jfl if you think he would get approached. ER was woke AF when you think about it, he discovered all this bkackpill shit 5 years ago!!

Approach. Be rejected. Be ignored. Thats disgusting. To feel shame and guild after that. Cunts better would approach me, and I could reject those who do not please me

ER had a female face with female features, jfl if you think he would get approached. ER was woke AF when you think about it, he discovered all this bkackpill shit 5 years ago!!
You sir are absolutely correct

It’s over if foids don’t approach you

All my brothers girlfriends approached him. Ded srs.

No, dude was low IQ as fuck. He never tried to be NT, he was just went full autist all day every day.

Eliott was good looking enough to have girls approach him if he was NT.
no dude ER was a solid 6 with lifts he could’ve easily gotten a noodle gf. he was fucking retarded for only going for aryan stacys when he’s a hapa himself

Also fuck all of you 63 guests
No, he wasn't. Dude was ugly as fuck with a neotenous ugly asian face. He had a recessed chin, garbage eye area e.g. upper eyelid exposure, manlet height, high pitched voice, and recessed chin.

He never approached, so what? He is great for what he wrote, not for what he did.

No, he wasn't. Dude was ugly as fuck with a neotenous ugly asian face. He had a recessed chin, garbage eye area e.g. upper eyelid exposure, manlet height, high pitched voice, and recessed chin.

cope

Having tried to approach hundred's of foids, all I got is rejection, deception and depression.
You can't "try" to be NT, you're either NT or you're not, there's no TRY, it should come automatically from being around your parents, teachers and other kids in school very early on in life, I'm talking single digit age, and if it doesn't, you're autistic, end of story.
If you're not NT untill the end of you adolescence, it's finished for you. You must accept the truth.

he shouldn't have done the massacre instead he should have spread his ideologies for warrior incels to do the revolution
Nobody would give a fuck if he didn't do it

If he never went ER nobody would even know his name, no matter how wise he is. His philosophy YouTube channel would have like 40 subscribers lol

Very high IQ post, finally people talk about it.

Yeah ER obviously realized that the plan he laid out in his manifesto was impossible to execute (pun intended.) There were so many layers to ER, he will be remembered for generations to come.

If I were to come across a lot of money I would erect a statue of ER. I probably couldn’t display it publicly. And of course a statue of General Cho next to Stephen Paddock.

He was good looking and was rich, so I dont blame him for wanting foids to come up to him

If he was NT he could have atleast scored his looksmatch. Not a blonde stacy in California though JFL. He was a mentalcel/standardcel and kind of a manlet.

End of story buddy boyos.

If he was NT he could have atleast scored his looksmatch. Not a blonde stacy in California though JFL. He was a mentalcel/standardcel and kind of a manlet.

End of story buddy boyos.
Being NT doesn't change looks.