Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elephant stomps curry to death

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★
Fucking brutal man

If a white man disrespected that elephant, he would have done nothing

Brutal. Even their own Gods hate them.

elephants are incels

Inceldom discussed

“WORSHIP ME, CURRY GOYIM :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: BOW DOWN TO ELEPHANT KRISHNA VISHNU HANUMAN HINDU BRAHMIN SAARS OVERLORDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

man or elephant?

Foids would get turned on by getting manhandled by an elephant by the way :feelspuke:

they often need to go ER, too much brutalizations

If a white man disrespected that elephant, he would have done nothing
Nigga elephants are literally color blind :feelswhat:

what'd he expect?
He probably didn't expect that elephant to react so quickly and brutally. He didn't even give him time to escape.

Now I understand what people mean when saying they are smart. That elephant reacted almost like a human would.

He probably didn't expect that elephant to react so quickly and brutally. He didn't even give him time to escape.

Now I understand what people mean when saying they are smart. That elephant reacted almost like a human would.
nigger.png

ningen wa Yowai mo

Nothing of value was lost

Hinduism is such a primitive religion, worshipping wild animals as if they're Gods

Turned him into toothpaste JFL.

Brutal, this scares me to never go near an incelephant :dafuckfeels:

That was a brutal watch. I've seen a lot of gore and people dying yet I'm still not completely disentesized to that, I get huge adrenaline rushes and hope the victim eventually escapes. Over for highempathycels

Supposedly, in Thai prisons, they would put prisons in some kind of large ball and let elephants play football with them. Sometimes they'd stamp on them and crush them to death.

Why curries dies in the most brutal way