Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elephant-cel slaps a foid

Elephants are the most matriarchal large mammal out there, second only to humans. Almost all males are incels among them.

What will foids do now that “incel ideology” is spreading to incelephants

based elephantcel

Funniest thing I've seen this year.

Something actually funny to watch for once

That ooze looking stuff on the side of its face means it’s a male in breeding season, they have insanely high testosterone and and very aggressive, she’s lucky that barrier is there or he would’ve trampled her

My respect for elephant cels just dropped

low iq

Animals have more rights than we do if we were the ones who gave her a slap, we'd be arrested for abusing women.

Elephants are the most matriarchal large mammal out there, second only to humans. Almost all males are incels among them.
Reminds me of the news article where an elephant went ER in a village because he couldn't find a partner. I think it was in Curryland

What a slut

There's no possible way to rationalize my adolescence without admitting it's skin color. She scheduled a second evaluation months after this:

Reminds me of the news article where an elephant went ER in a village because he couldn't find a partner. I think it was in Curryland

I saw a police van some months ago outside. It's over for her.

That ooze looking stuff on the side of its face means it’s a male in breeding season, they have insanely high testosterone and and very aggressive, she’s lucky that barrier is there or he would’ve trampled her
So the slap meant "pussy or GTFO"?