Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill elementary school teacher, 24, busted for ‘making out’ with 5th-grader — three months before wedding

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
I wish she was my teachER

she looks like 40

@Logic55 already made a thread about this

Now even 5th grades get more action than us

she ruined it just to make out with a kid and then got caught doing so she is likely going to go back and do it again since foids get lite sentences for this type of crime :feelskek:

Last edited:
she ruined it just to make out with a kid and then got caught doing so she is likely going to go back and do it again since foids get lite sentences for this type of crime :feelskek:

Did the 5th grader at least have sex with her before she was arrested?

I would give her an f!

I wish I fucked a teacher.

If I was that 5th grader I would never had made it onto this forum

If I was that 5th grader I would never had made it onto this forum
BEING FUCKED BY A STACY TEACHER IS LITERALLY THE FIRST SEXUAL FANTASY OF BOYS

Can you imagine emptying your balls in your stacy teacher? IT WOULD BE LIFEFUEL FOR AN ENTIRE DECADE :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

WE NEED TO PROMOTE MORE WOMEN FUCKING MEN OF ALL AGES

MEN NEED SEX FOR A NORMAL HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT. OR ELSE THEY BECOME LIKE US

wisconsin-elementary-school-teacher-charged-81122316.jpg

look at this normie, he's so fucking white, JFL imagine him finding out. :lul:

Imagine being a good boy normie with a paper pushing job, car insurance and savings account, and this shit happens
They were engaged, his family probably liked her a lot :lul:

it's a foid, so I'm guessing she isn't being raked through the coals by people horrified that she's a 'pedo' and braying that she should be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment

Foid moment #88292912838

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

wisconsin-elementary-school-teacher-charged-81122316.jpg

look at this normie, he's so fucking white, JFL imagine him finding out. :lul:

Imagine being a good boy normie with a paper pushing job, car insurance and savings account, and this shit happens
They were engaged, his family probably liked her a lot :lul:
imagine this cuck explaining to his parents at family lunch that engagement is canceled cause this bitch was making out with 11 year old kid :lul:

Legit paedophile

Reddit comments actually made a good point. Why is her Fiance being named and shamed, and why is her prospective wedding relevant at all? The guy shouldn't be even in this story.

Damn 24 and hit the wall hard already. Fucking pedo deserves death

Bergman = Jew of German origin.

Jews are notorious pedophiles. Not just the men like Epstein, Alan Derschowitz, Weinstein, etc. but the women too. Jewish stay at home mothers are notorious for touching boys in their neighborhood.

I think her best bet is to run off to Israel where they will protect her:

d1.jpg

I feel compassion for this man

Typical woman antics kek

Incels might be smarter than 5th graders but they get less pussy than one too

She will get away with a light sentence but if a man did it he would be killed

Fucking whore teachers should have taken my virginity, why wasn't this me? They probably only fuck chadlet teens