Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious electric toothbrush is good and you need one

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
my dad got me one for christmas and i recommend it to eveeyone

it was a 50 dollar one, so more expensive than a regular toothbrush but nothing so expensive that a minimum wage person couldn't afford it

you also have to buy replacement heads but it's no more expensive than you having to replace regular fraying toothbrushes

my teeth feel legit 2x cleaner than when i used a hand toothbrush

also don't have to worry about brushing too hard and removing enamel since it uses vibrations instead of force

this doesn't apply if you are some freak who's addicted to bit brushing your teeth like @Saysitsover brother i feel 99% you are larking but if it's legit dental stuff is so close to your brain an infection could easily spread to your brain and give you a horrific painful death

agreed!

also try flossing, not with chord but with these

Attachments

• image_2024-01-02_125741335.png
    image_2024-01-02_125741335.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 15
It's over for teethrotcels

Got one when I was 13, broke like 3 days later.

spread to your brain and give you a horrific painful death
Is this true? I had rotten tooth when i was 11 (I had them since I was 6 years old )and I also got meningitis which is a brain disease I still have rotten tooth holy shit :feelsrope:

Is this true? I had rotten tooth when i was 11 (I had them since I was 6 years old )and I also got meningitis which is a brain disease I still have rotten tooth holy shit :feelsrope:
yes it is. its why dental stuff is considered so important to take care of. the roots and nerves on your teeth run deep into your skull and close to your brain

Teeth brushing is cope but whatever

I brush my teeth only once a month
i forget a lot and it's usually out of laziness and tiredness

predicting this will end up on cucktears as "Lazy incel doesn't brush his teeth"

>Jan 2 2024
FUCKING NECROPOST AGAIN FUCK