Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ELDEN RING: TAKE THE SQUARE OFF PILL NOW

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/5FA9b_VtB_U?si=LKKcm1perd6LrkFy

The 2 swords are the noble slender swords. They're a rare drop probably, the rarest in the game but you can farm them from caelid highway south from the nobles at the graves. Just respec into arcane and you'll get it after some time. Its has great dex scaling with keen affinity and the square off ash of war destroys bosses stances so easy it's crazy. Use shart of alexander and look at the damage I am doing kek.

That's a nice dress, is it modded in, or is that an actual item?
The 2 swords are the noble slender swords. They're a rare drop probably, the rarest in the game but you can farm them from caelid highway south from the nobles at the graves.
Do they mog the blasphemous blade in your opinion?

That's a nice dress, is it modded in, or is that an actual item?
It's the dancers dress altred. You can get it in the dlc by defeating that dancer npc in a nameless mausoleum and then altering in it your garments.

Do they mog the blasphemous blade in your opinion?
Probably not but the blasphemous blade trivialises the game because it's too good.

It's the dancers dress altred. You can get it in the dlc by defeating that dancer npc in a nameless mausoleum and then altering in it your garments.
Oh, that explains why I've never seen it. I have the DLC I just haven't played it that much.
Probably not but the blasphemous blade trivialises the game because it's too good.
true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back