Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elden Ring / Soulsborne

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
Which one is your favorite?

IMG 1223
IMG 1224
IMG 1225
IMG 1227

Last edited:
I like DS1 and DS3, but hate DS2 and i'm mixed at ER (open world was garbage and too many bosses were recycled)

unironically ds2

ER is compromised by its generic open world, yet it's given a pass for innovating the open world genre as it emphasises a sense of discovery. Balls to that, its fuckin boring and lifeless with the same recycled animations this series has been abusing since day dot of OG DES, DKS1, except those games had something truly special and engaging about them. Look how gorgeous Lordran is in DKS1 for instance which is off-setted beautifully by the bleak, abject disturbing reality of Blightown, nothing comes close to this in ER. The interconnected seamless design of SoulsBorne now abandoned in favour of yet another generic open world. If this is the direction of this franchise, then they can piss off, leave that shit to Assassin's Creed, it has no place being in a souls game which prided itself on its interconnected design, which complimented its bleak, foreboding atmosphere beautifully.

Probably 3. Music was great as well

Hows Elden Ring DLC?

I like Elden Ring the most. Its much more magical world.

ER is compromised by its generic open world, yet it's given a pass for innovating the open world genre as it emphasises a sense of discovery. Balls to that, its fuckin boring and lifeless with the same recycled animations this series has been abusing since day dot of OG DES, DKS1, except those games had something truly special and engaging about them. Look how gorgeous Lordran is in DKS1 for instance which is off-setted beautifully by the bleak, abject disturbing reality of Blightown, nothing comes close to this in ER. The interconnected seamless design of SoulsBorne now abandoned in favour of yet another generic open world. If this is the direction of this franchise, then they can piss off, leave that shit to Assassin's Creed, it has no place being in a souls game which prided itself on its interconnected design, which complimented its bleak, foreboding atmosphere beautifully.
50F5AE5B 17F5 43E8 8E67 8F1FB3F4BB33

. Look how gorgeous Lordran is in DKS1 for instance which is off-setted beautifully by the bleak, abject disturbing reality of Blightown, nothing comes close to this in ER.
Leyndell and the sewers is pretty similar in terms of atmosphere tbf. I agree it's all recycled, but it's good so who cares.

ds3 and bloodborne had the best fucking visuals in a video game ever it was peak Miyazaki at that time.

Last edited:
Elden ring is probably my favorite. I have the most hours in ds2/bloodborne though.

1 - Novelty for me. I could make a round in my mind, because interconnectivity.
2 - I was good at it.
3. Rollfest and I formula started to feel stale.
ER - bad replay value for me. For dlc I will probably resort to downloading some well tuned save. Share if you endorse one.

lmao is he doing the hitler salute. wrong hand doe.

Bloodbourne, no question

I enjoy games like this, Particularly Conquerors blade and New World

Dark souls 2 :feelsdevil:

Best designed game with perfect level of difficulty : )

i dont like open world in souls games

1 - Novelty for me. I could make a round in my mind, because interconnectivity.
2 - I was good at it.
3. Rollfest and I formula started to feel stale.
ER - bad replay value for me. For dlc I will probably resort to downloading some well tuned save. Share if you endorse one.
I felt the same