Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elden ring feels like a game made by the ai

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
So many recycled props all around the world, so many buildings recycled, enemies are getting recycled, animations recycled too from the old games but with less care, bosses a lot of them are getting repeated till you puke - dragons and sentinels with just one or two different attacks.

Most bosses are wimps and die quicker than semi bosses or even groups of common enemies that can stunlock you to deah, game doesn't even respect it's rules you can't really hit enemies that are lying on the ground while a lot of enemies can kill you even tho you are lying on the ground locked in the animation because fuck you.

Itemization is horrible i'm using the same weapon at lvl 66 as i have been using at lvl 10 - Golden's Halberd i haven't found anything better, it's so damn dull and only parts of my armor was changed, talismans are still the same combo of Arsenal Charm and Two Fingers Heirloom, i want to find some str amulet but it's nowhere to be found.

Open world feels empty and they've confirmed it was made with algorithms and it shows, ultra short dungeons are trash they really were made with ai just few corridors, half a dozen mobs, maybe few traps and a boss in tiny area, and they reward you only a shitty talisman number 6969.

While hand crafted "legacy dungeons" (what a stupid name do you really call a castle a dungeon?) areas like Stormveil Castle, Academy, and few other areas are fun to roam around but they end so quick;y that you crave for more but there is nothing there they always force you to go back to awful open world and grind for next 10-20h.

I'm glad i haven't bought it but pirated my copy. Fromsoftware is dead that's for sure.

I guess normalfags don't see issue with it since they are tourists:
Favourite soulslike

They know nothing about smart design of interconnected locations and the world they just know open world slop since they love garbage ButtOrgyTrannyWins, Gayshin and ASSASScreed. From will keep releasing open worlds till even those normies will puke when they see their logo but next 8-10 years are looking grim, and by the time they wake up from open world meme old guard will already leave their company so it's over.

Last edited:
mega copium + schizophrenia moment

>Be bad
>Cry and shitpost

Fromsoft knows their drones will eat up everything they put out so they stopped bothering I suppose.

I don't played it yet, but thx for sincere review.

>Be bad
>Cry and shitpost
how i'm bad when i'm beating everything with ease, it's so damn dull, i killed 4 bosses today

JTlkjWhd2d
YqsWbo5Fzu
CI6zZWJ6Tp
XbdehCEeos

also: Joined Jun 20, 2024

Last edited:
Ah man, the original too or just this update? I got the original on a sale thinking it looked cool… got bored so quickly.
i'm playing on the newest patch 1.12 i think, original had even more broken builds now everything got nerfed even mediocre str builds which i'm using

Eldenring CpVzOSoC2T
Elden Snooze strikes again. Another copy pasted boring dragon but with even more cancerous aoe atack that covers 10m around him and deals insane dmg per tick. What a trash game.

idk i can't get into this soulslike bullshit, something elusively japanese always gets in the way. Character designs, motions, colors etc. Just gives off some gook animelike flavor that i can't stand

idk i can't get into this soulslike bullshit, something elusively japanese always gets in the way. Character designs, motions, colors etc. Just gives off some gook animelike flavor that i can't stand
Bosses are full on anime they never obey law of physics it's so dumb while your character is the Newton’s Laws of Motion fanatic.

It is fine, nothing revolutionary here

Try making a dex/magic build you're probably gonna hate the game more cuz too difficult lol.

i hate open world in souls gamees

Elden Ring is soulless slop with an uninteresting world as by far the worse of soulslop don;t know why faggots praise it

That game sucks ass

Never played it or any of the Souls games. Idk, they just never looked that fun to me.

Never played it seems like some overrated glorified game by normies which steers me away from it

Only played DS 1 but i always thought that Sekiro was most revolutional ( let's be fair watching combat on vids was great )

From what i see FromSoft really reuses formula from Demon Souls's more or less but unlike Ubi or Bethesda games like it

"Must Consume everything elden ring because everyone else is:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" These people are on autopilot
We call them NPCs for a reason.

overrated shit, empty open world, bosses kill you in two hits and they won't dead even if you hit 1000 times. I've got scammed on my money

overrated shit, empty open world, bosses kill you in two hits and they won't dead even if you hit 1000 times. I've got scammed on my money
Right now i'm playing Demon's souls and difference is massive even with +0 weapon i'm killing bosses in few hits while in ER i need to get a boss weapon and upgrade it to +5 to deal any dmg. They also don't have tekken anime string combo that murders you instantly. Older Fromsoftware games were hard but fair new ones are just a rhythm games with zero strategy and just raw boring memorization of patterns and then attacking once/twice and repeat till boss is dead. All of them are the fucking same. However i hate healing system i need to use save states on rpcs3 otherwise i would run out of healing items way too often and be forced to grind for hours. There are also zero bonfires or checkpoints just rare shortcuts. If they would improve on both it would be a way better game and it's already better than ER.

Rpcs3 aoWBXCl4yY

bloodborne>elden ring>ds3>sekiro>ds2>ds1>des

So many recycled props all around the world, so many buildings recycled, enemies are getting recycled, animations recycled too from the old games but with less care, bosses a lot of them are getting repeated till you puke - dragons and sentinels with just one or two different attacks.

Most bosses are wimps and die quicker than semi bosses or even groups of common enemies that can stunlock you to deah, game doesn't even respect it's rules you can't really hit enemies that are lying on the ground while a lot of enemies can kill you even tho you are lying on the ground locked in the animation because fuck you.

Itemization is horrible i'm using the same weapon at lvl 66 as i have been using at lvl 10 - Golden's Halberd i haven't found anything better, it's so damn dull and only parts of my armor was changed, talismans are still the same combo of Arsenal Charm and Two Fingers Heirloom, i want to find some str amulet but it's nowhere to be found.

Open world feels empty and they've confirmed it was made with algorithms and it shows, ultra short dungeons are trash they really were made with ai just few corridors, half a dozen mobs, maybe few traps and a boss in tiny area, and they reward you only a shitty talisman number 6969.

While hand crafted "legacy dungeons" (what a stupid name do you really call a castle a dungeon?) areas like Stormveil Castle, Academy, and few other areas are fun to roam around but they end so quick;y that you crave for more but there is nothing there they always force you to go back to awful open world and grind for next 10-20h.

I'm glad i haven't bought it but pirated my copy. Fromsoftware is dead that's for sure.

I guess normalfags don't see issue with it since they are tourists:
View attachment 1190724
They know nothing about smart design of interconnected locations and the world they just know open world slop since they love garbage ButtOrgyTrannyWins, Gayshin and ASSASScreed. From will keep releasing open worlds till even those normies will puke when they see their logo but next 8-10 years are looking grim, and by the time they wake up from open world meme old guard will already leave their company so it's over.
My dude open world games are slop and you do realize other games reuse animation from old games and elden ring filterd out norimes who dont want to put effort and made cry for as mode only dark soul 2 was cable of doing it harder

th
that's what you get from buying a game all beucase it was popular dude just level up your hp

Right now i'm playing Demon's souls and difference is massive even with +0 weapon i'm killing bosses in few hits while in ER i need to get a boss weapon and upgrade it to +5 to deal any dmg. They also don't have tekken anime string combo that murders you instantly. Older Fromsoftware games were hard but fair new ones are just a rhythm games with zero strategy and just raw boring memorization of patterns and then attacking once/twice and repeat till boss is dead. All of them are the fucking same. However i hate healing system i need to use save states on rpcs3 otherwise i would run out of healing items way too often and be forced to grind for hours. There are also zero bonfires or checkpoints just rare shortcuts. If they would improve on both it would be a way better game and it's already better than ER.

View attachment 1193050
Old souls games expcet for dark soul 3 are easy all you do is dodge then wait for the boss to do nothing so you can get free hits play elder ring where the boss fights like its life is on the line

99%+ of assets in elden ring are recycled from other fromsoft games