Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

El Goblino murdered for white knighting

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

Feels good, man

Second cuck who kicked him in the back outa nowhere deserved it way more. Totally unprovoked attack. Might even be able to get away with shooting that one in a legal court

I will never help someone that isn't family or friends

This is what you get for cuckholdry.
Fighting for someone elses wife is the most repulsive,pathetic thing you can do as a man.
"B-B-but she's a human being and she needs help"
Yes and so do you,she would leave you for dead if she saw that situation happen in reverse.Acting like you're morally superiour just because you're desperate for female attention or because you want to morally validate yourself will only end up ruining you.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: whiteknight gets what he deserve :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: supreme lifefuel

Jfl, good riddance.

White knighting faggot tried to steal his girl :feelskek: just look at the dude put his arm around his girlfriend. I hope he died a painful death.

White knighting faggot tried to steal his girl :feelskek: just look at the dude put his arm around his girlfriend. I hope he died a painful death.
the shooter is based. if Mexico was woke country they would not punish the shooter

This is what you get for cuckholdry.
Fighting for someone elses wife is the most repulsive,pathetic thing you can do as a man.
"B-B-but she's a human being and she needs help"
Yes and so do you,she would leave you for dead if she saw that situation happen in reverse.Acting like you're morally superiour just because you're desperate for female attention or because you want to morally validate yourself will only end up ruining you.

the shooter is based. if Mexico was woke country they would not punish the shooter
Im pretty sure nothing happened to the shooter. Whiteknight would probably get away with shooting the shooter if it were the other way around.

Mexico is a machismo country.

Another one bites the dust.

Where are the evolution fanatics now? It's evolution baby, the guy died because he acted in a way contrary to his biological purposes by trying to defend someone else's foid. Suck it up.