Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'El Chapo' accused of drugging, raping prime JBs

El Chapo é meu chapa.

Torturing people to death? That pales in comparison with fucking JBs as an old man nowadays, now we're talking about serious accusations.

JFL at being alpha in your youth. Once old and out of business, gold diggers and other scavengers will always find a way to scrape your flesh to the bone.

El Chapo’s crimes pale in comparison to what the Zionist American government does.

Of course they come forward years later.

Drugged and raped them, in reality he offered them drugs and they took them and then they jumped on his dick. Just because US law says they can't consent at that age doesn't mean it applies to Mexico. Even today, age of consent in some parts of Mexico is 12 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Mexico) which imo is fucked up but it's their laws not ours.

El Chapo é meu chapa.

Torturing people to death? That pales in comparison with fucking JBs as an old man nowadays, now we're talking about serious accusations.

Drugged and raped them, in reality he offered them drugs and they took them and then they jumped on his dick
That's probably true. But everybody knows foids, especially foids in their teens, can do no wrong whatsoever.

Hes sub 6ft, hell get life no doubt about it. At least hes had his fair share of jbs and wont die a virgin manlet

All i wanna be is El Chapo

3 billion dollars in pesos

All i want to be is El Chapo

and when i met him imma tell him bravo

13 for a mexican girl is like 25 for a white girl

they start fucking at a very early age

Imagine trying to get Bill Cosby style money off of rape accusing El Chapo
Jfl

All i wanna be is El Chapo

3 billion dollars in pesos

All i want to be is El Chapo

and when i met him imma tell him bravo

Gucci mane isn't being shut down by the FBI for glorifying actual crime to millions of people, but eggy is being subjected to possible prison if someone went ER for an unrelated reason.

Hes sub 6ft, hell get life no doubt about it. At least hes had his fair share of jbs and wont die a virgin manlet

the male average in Mexico is low, i think El Chapo is 6/10 and his MS is staggering

I'm not surprised in all honesty.

13 for a mexican girl is like 25 for a white girl

they start fucking at a very early age

The age of consent in Mexico is 12 years old, so yeah foids probably bust their hymens earlier.

I got this from a 3rd party website as (((google redirected))) my original enquiry to age of consent is 18........in North America.

Fuck North America that cuntry is a lost cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back